1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zomjirate

Aug 1, 2011

1. I purchased a DollClans Vezeto head from zomjirate! She was friendly, gave me a shipping quote super fast and even shipped him out just as quickly. He arrived safely, as well! I would gladly do business with her and highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you so much!!! :aheartbea :D

2. I've traded with zomjirate, my Narae evory for her Narae tan it went great!
      Communication was quick and very pleasant
      I definitely recommend Onni as a trader and seller, thank you.:chocoheart

3. :thumbupi purchased an eclipse21 wig from zomjirate and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great and shipping was really fast for me. They were also flexible with a short layaway. I highly recommend. :lol::thumbup

4. I did a partial trade with zomjirate - her Dollfactory body for my Oasisdoll head and some money to even it out. It was a wonderful trade, the body arrived so fast and ridiculously well-packed! (My mom said it probably could've been dropped from a plane and still be fine!) Everything went very smoothly and I would gladly do business with zomjirate again. ^ - ^

5. I purchased a B-Line Fairyland mini body from Zomjirate through the marketplace and it went very smoothly. Body arrived within three business days in full packing and looks exactly like described. I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you!!:D

6. I just finished a wonderful transaction with zomjirate. I was able to purchase from her a Fairyland BW modded Marcia. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. I definitely would love to deal with her again and recommend. :D

7. I purchased a Soom Saiph head from zomjirate and it was a very pleasant and easy transaction. Her communication was excellent, she shipped the head exactly when she said she would, and it arrived quickly and was very well packaged. I would be happy to buy from her again!

8. Purchased a Luts Summer Event 08 man head from zomjirate.
      Communicating with her was fast and easy, and the entire transaction went smoothly. :dance

9. Zomjirate participated to a split with me (for a Soom Morga body) and the transaction was wonderful. Communication was perfect and the payments were very very fast !!! Thank you very much :-)

10. I sold a little monica innocent sophia head to zomjirate whom paid fast and was extremely sweet, never failing to smile! I really loved doing business with her and this was a great transaction. Thank you so much! :)

11. Positive!

I purchased a popdoll 68cm body from @zomjirate

Everything went smoothly in our transaction and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! They packed the body carefully and everything was just as described. Their communication was informative and honest. I appreciated that and their patience! They upgraded my shipping so I got him super fast, Thanks again!

12. She bought a Limhwa Body from me and everything was smooth sailing:
      Super friendly PMs, fast payment and she notified me when the body arrived.
      Perfect transaction overall and I am looking forward to do business with her again. :D:D

13. I bought a kagami design wig from @zomjirate and it was a great transaction. The wig is beautiful and it exactly as described. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd be happy to buy from her again.

14. I purchased an AyuAna Edwardian gown from zomjirate off the MP. She was kind enough to allow me a three week away at my request and was lovely to do business with. The gown was shipped and arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I could not be happier and I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thanks so much!

15. I just bought an Oasisdoll Naomi head from zomjirate.

This was an excellent transaction, as zomjirate was very pleasant, and helpful. She provided all requested information, and disclosed all issues about this head (modification, which left tiny sanding lines on the chin).

She was also nice enough to negotiate an attractive shipping price, and once I paid, she shipped exactly on time! Plus, she packaged the doll head very well, and the shipping method she chose was SUPER FAST! I couldn't believe how quickly the head arrived!

So, this is a great seller, and I'd be happy to buy from her again!

Thank you so much! Totally positive transaction!

16. bought soom morga parts from zomjirate. great communication, super quick ship, parts well packaged and arrived safely. many thanks! ^^

17. Sorry for my late feedback. Zomjirate is a very lovely buyer to deal with. I sold a Oasisdoll Jessie to her. She was really nice to communicate. Very friendly and understanding. She sent everything layaway payment in time and kindly let me know when she receive the doll. I was so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

18. Another lovely transaction with Zomjirate! This time I was able to get a Fairyland and Soom hybrid doll and everything went super well! I'd love to continue dealing with them, as they are very professional and friendly all throughout. Thank you again!

19. I purchased a Soom Albin from zomjirate. The transaction was absolutely perfect. Albin was shipped very quickly, and arrived even faster! I am absolutely thrilled with my new boy, and would be happy to deal with zomjirate again. Thank you so much for such an excellent transaction!

20. I purchased a Supia body from zomjirate and couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Communication, shipping-time and wrapping have been excellent, the body is in great condition -as described- . I can recommend her highly! Thank you so much, Dear!