1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zorropirate

Apr 21, 2009

1. Zorropirate (Jess) bought my Lati Green Ronnie, pay fast, great communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!!

2. Zorropirate just adopted my Lati Blue Cara and I couldn't be happier about this transaction she was very communicative and sent her payment relaly fast and was a sweetheart to deal with. I'm glad my girl went to live with her and can't wait too see her with her new sisters and mom :)

3. Zorropirate purchased an msd monique wig from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent! thanks so much!!!

4. zorropirate bought some biddy hands recently. she paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived :) always a pleasure ;)

5. zorropirate purchased 2 pairs of Lati Yellow shoes from me. She paid promptly, and it was a great transaction!

Thanks a lot! :)

6. Zorropirate joined my Lati Ninja split. She was a joy to chat with, and prompt with payments and communication. :aheartbea

I'd recommend her to anyone!!

7. Sold a Jpop dolls wig to Zorropirate. The whole transaction went smoothly, communication was polite. She was wonderful to deal with, thanks!

8. Once again, a great transaction with Zorropirate! She bought a Lati yellow accessorie from me. Paid quickly and communication is A+++ Highly recommend :)

9. Zorropirate (Jess) bought a Lati Doll Gabie Dragon from me on Layaway. She was always prompt with the payments & even paid her off quicker than the allotted time. She was totally reliable & delightful in her communications. I highly recommend her to all & hope to deal with her again in the future!!! <3

10. I love any interaction with zorropirate! She bought a wig from me and was a total pleasure to deal with - I couldn't recommend anyone more!

11. Zorropirate (Jess) purchased a Lati Yellow Lami from me and was a genuine pleasure to deal with. Communication and payment were prompt and courteous, and Marie couldn't have found a better home!

Wonderful person to deal with! :)

12. zorropirate bought a pair of PukiPuki clenching hands from me. Smooth transaction, fast payment, great communication, and she let me know as soon as they arrived, and sent me the cutest pictures of her Puki Lentil using her new grabby hands to hold and eat foodstuffs :D
      Thanks for the pictures! Would definitely do business with zorropirate again :D

13. Zorropirate purchased some Lati yellow hand parts from me. The transaction, as always, was wonderful. Would love to (and plan to) do buisness with again in the future :) Thanks!

14. Another wonderful transaction with Zorropirate :) Nothing but good, always!!

15. Jess bought a Lati Belle from me, and it was an *excellent* transaction!
      She paid promptly and was super nice! I highly recommend doing transactions with her!
      It was a win-win situation--she got a new doll, and I made a wonderful new friend!

16. Zorropirate took part in my Lati split, she was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and was really patient while we waited for them to arrive. She is a lovely friendly person i would recommend to anyone, and hope to trade again in the future!!

17. Zorropirate purchased a whole mess of Re-ment from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and I highly recommend her! ^_^

18. Many thanks for purchasing my Luna SP, instant payment & such a pleasure to sell to!
      xoxoxoxoxo

19. Purchase a set of Pukipuki hands/feet, payment was sent quickly. Was very understanding that I couldn't ship right away since I was out of town at the moment. Communication was excellent, fabulous transaction!