1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zouzou

Dec 16, 2006

1. Sold dresses to her.

She is a very good buyer,fast payment,so friendly.

Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!^^

2. zouzou bought a doll from me. she's a really trusful buyer - payed quickly and replies to pms promtly. also she's a very sweet and kind person.
      many thanks for this smooth transaction :clover

3. Zouzou bough a head from me. She's perfect to work with. Great pms and super fast payment. Highly recommended buyer.

4. Recently bought a head over layaway from zouzou and everything went very smoothly for a really easy transaction. Thanks again!

5. ZouZou has just bought a Narae from me on layaway and everything went really well.She paid very frequently was great with communication and a lovely person to deal with.
      I would certainly do business with ZouZou again,thankyou so much :)

6. I sold Zouzou an OOAK doll on layaway, and everything went smoothly. Communication was perfect with each payment early. She sent a PM that the doll arrived safely.

I would do business with her anytime! :thumbup

7. I bought an SD body from Zouzou - and it was a wonderful transaction - as I knew it would be...

I recommend Zouzou for buying and selling - she's a lovely person.

Thank you so much!

8. I sold Zouzou part of a Fer outfit. She was amazingly fast and very friendly
      and beautifully let me know that it arrived safely. Perfect:aheartbea

9. Wonderful buyer - paid quickly and was patient with my shipping problems. She promptly let me know when the outfits had arrived.

10. This is a super late reply but zouzou bought a Sch A head from me. She paid really fast and was keeping up with smooth communication. Thanks again! =D

11. ZouZou bought a DM Momo from me on a VERY short layaway. She PMd me faithfully an our communication was excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Momo is on her way, Zouzou!

12. Once again I had a very pleasant trasaction with zouzou! She is a great buyer! Payment was promt and communication was excellent as well as pleasant:) She also notified me when the doll arrived:) Thank you very much:)

13. Zouzou bought a Kid Delf Dreaming Cherry from me... she was super friendly and her layaway payments were really quick!! She was a super layaway buyer, I would love to deal with her again!! <3

14. I sold two pair of MSD shoes to zouzou and it went perfectly! She paid quickly, communication is excellent, she let me know when the package arrived, which I always appreciate! :D

15. zouzou bought a Dollheart Fer from me, and was a perfect buyer! Prompt payment, great and friendly communication, and most importantly, she let me know when she received it, and that the outfit arrived safely. :) Thank you so much! :D

16. I sold a outfit to zouzou, and everything was great! She paid fast and let me know when it arrived! I'm glad you like it and enjoy! Would gladly sell to her again!

17. Very nice seller!A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

18. Zouzou bought a SD13 jacket from me, she paid quickly and we had a lovely transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks! :chocoberry

19. I bought a Unoa from zouzou. She was wonderful to deal with and allowed me to have a longer layaway plan. She was very understanding when payments came in late due to outside circumstances as well.
      She shipped the doll well and she arrived very quickly! I would definitely buy from her again ^^

20. I sold a DoT girl and some clothing to zouzou on layaway. She paid very quickly and kept excellent communication. I would definitely recommend her and it would be a pleasure to sell to her again.

Thanks!