1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zouzou

Dec 16, 2006

1. Anais is a sweet girl and always very prompt with replies. I would be happy to do business with her any time. :)

2. I sold Zouzou a doll and it has been a pleasure.
      Anais is very easy to communicate with...The transaction was perfect!
      Thank you for your purchase Anais and I will recommend you highly with lots of A+sss!

3. Zouzou bought a poinsettia outfit from me ^_^ she's very nice and very easy to do business with very fast PM replied and prompt payment!
      We had such a great transaction! I highly recommend Zouzou ^__^/

4. zouzou purchased some things from me recently and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

5. Sold a doll to Zouzou, communication was excellent all the way and she was really patient despite it taking so long to arrive :) Lovely to deal with ^^

6. I sold a doll to Anais on layaway and she was wonderful to deal with, great communication and she completed payment before the allotted time.

Definitely recommend her to anyone! :D

7. I bought a dollshe female body from ZouZou, communication was excelent and I am delighted with the body, I would deffiantly consider buying from her again :)

8. I bought AR Diana from Zouzou and the transaction was perfect. She was very fast to reply and ship the doll and it was in perfect condition. Would definitely buy again!

9. Zouzou bought my basic white skin or pure skin Dollstown elf girl. She did a short layaway and was quick to pay her off. I am thrilled she has such a good new home and zouozou was a sweetie to deal with.

10. I sold a Narae to Anais and she was wonderful to deal with. She had a layaway and made payments without me hunting her down. She paid quickly and everything went just great. I have dealt with Anais before and as alway a recommended buyer.
      Thanks!

11. I sold Anais a Dollheart skirt. She paid quickly and let me know when it reached her. Thank you!

12. I purchased a Volk's Mimi head from Anais. We had an excellent transaction with wonderful communication. Mimi arrived in a speedy manner and is gorgeous. Highly recommended. Thank you so much. I :aheartbea her.

Jane

13. I had a perfect transaction with ZouZou.
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll !!!
      wonderful buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks, ZouZou *^_^*

14. Zouzou bought a few items from me. She is an awesome buyer :D

Thank you so much!!

15. Zouzou sold me a Kid Dollmore body, and she even offered me a backplate for my Unoa hybrid as soon as she knew that the body was for my hybrid. Immediately she sent me the tracking number and the parcel was very well packed. Great transaction! Thanks for the body, it's beautiful.

16. I bought MNF marcia head from zouzou and everything went smooth and fine. Zouzou is really nice person to deal with! Thank you so much once more! <3

17. I sold a MSD Fer to zouzou, and she was amazing to work with! She was great to communicate with, paid very quickly, and I would highly recommend to anyone that they work with her!

18. Zouzou bought my DT Soph Elf, the other one and did a short layaway where she was great about sending payments fast and timely. Now she has both my DT Elves so the sisters are reunited. Hugs, MK

19. Zouzou purchased a Unoa kit from me on layaway. She was totally super the whole way. Great communication, timely payments...I highly recommend her as a buyer! :fangirl:

20. I Sold a Tanned Lishe to Anais and the Transaction was Fantastic. She Paid a Short layaway plan in the time agreed upon. Her Communication was Great and even though we are located in Different contries; the Transaction was Super Smooth. I would love to Buy or Sell with Anais again.