1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zozolala / Zolala!

Sep 3, 2006

1. Now I'm not only selling through eBay, but also in Marketplace, please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
      My eBay ID is zozolala

And if you would like to share any pictures of your doll in a Zolala! outfit, you are more than welcome to post them here! ^^

Thanks so much!
      Zozo

2. I just completed a purchase from Zozo. She was wonderful to deal with - friendly messages, prompt shipping, and a very cute hoodie for my girls. Thank you! :daisy

3. Bought a couple of items from her, fast shipment and she's really nice. :aheartbea

4. Thanks so much, Nienna! It was a pleasure dealing with you, too :aheartbea

lillibet, thank you! I left you feedback as well :daisy

5. I bought some great MSD t shirts from Zozolala last week- great transaction! The shirts were as described, communication was friendly and businesslike, and the package came *fast.* only 3 days...

I'd buy from her again with confidence!

6. I just bought the cutest boots and sandals from zozolaa. Really fast ship and good communications. A pleasure

7. I bought some sneakers from Zozolala and they shipped fast and safe and I was super happy as a buyer!

8. I just got a lovely wig from Zozolala - thanks!

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. I just received an outfit from Zozo that I bought on eBay, but thought I'd post about it here.

The outfit was shipped to me without delay and in a blue envelope tied shut with a ribbon, I found each piece to be separately wrapped in pretty paper with three teeny yellow easter chicks in there too! Too cute!!

Oh, and the outfit? It's wonderful! Carefully made and with great styling. It's my girl's favorite outfit - and she has fabulous taste!! ;)

Thank you so much Zozo!

10. I have purchased many outfits from Zozo and she is an absolute joy to work with. Beautiful outfits, amazing presentation, shipped promptly and great communication. Thank you so much!

11. Just bought a pair of sneakers from Zozola and it was a great transaction. great communication and sneakers arrived in 2 days!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!! :)

12. Zozo is a great seller. ^_^ My order was sent out and recieved very quickly! She is a kind seller and I would deffinately buy from her again. =D

13. I bought a pair of Rainy girl dirty washed jeans from Zozo a while ago. (I am a tardy feedback leaver, my bad! ) The jeans are great and she was good to deal with. Thanks Zozo!

14. Zozo is a friendly and awesome buyer! Simply amazing to deal with ^^

Thank you for shopping with us here at The Patissier!

15. I have recently changed my eBay name from zozolala to zolala! (my business name), and the feedback can be checked here from now on:

eBay ID: Zolala!

16. I just bought a tank from Zozo and I love it! Fast shipping, high quality stitching, and adorable packaging. She's now got me as a returning customer! x)

17. I bought a black cap for my Unoa from Zozo, and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish! The cap is adorable and SOOOO well made, and the packaging was adorable and such a nice touch. Thank you so much!

18. Bought a cap, tank, and cardigan from Zozo, and I am very pleased. Super cute clothes!

19. Zozo is the best L )

20. Zozola's work is second-to-NONE! Excellent and beautiful designs, fast shipping and gret prices. I love my Zozo tank top and will be purchasing more soon.