1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zuag12345

Jun 25, 2010

1. Well here you go!:daisy
    2. zuag12345 bought a five-pack of headbands from me. Extremely pleasant to deal with - great communication, friendly, and instant payment. Would gladly deal with zuag12345 again in the future! <3
    3. I purchased a Luts Summer event head from zuag12345 and it was a smooth transaction. I would deal with her again.:)
    4. Zuag12345 took part in a Bambicrony GO I hosted. Communication was wonderful and payments came through quickly. I'd love to do business with her again :)
    5. I bought a HDF Pitta from zuag12345. Communication was excellent and she shipped fast! I would definitely do business with her again. :)
    6. I bought a kid delf summery '10 head from Zuag12345. She was a pleasure to deal with and shipped out very fast. Communication was excellent as well. I would definitely buy from her again. <3
    7. zuag12345 bought a nine9style shirt from me. She was a pleasure to do business with, great communications, paid promptly, and let me know when the item arrived. Thanks much! :)
    8. I bought a Lati Haru from zuag12345. She was exactly as described and wrapped up incredibly well for transport!
    9. I purchased a dolly wig from zuag12345. GREAT communication, FAST shipping [she shipped the day after payment!] :cheer and the wig arrived in PERFECT condition...in a BOX! :celebrate IMPRESSED! :cheer I would NOT HESITATE to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, Sweetie! :daisy

10. Bought a hat and mittens from this seller. Very good commication and fast shipping.
    11. I bought a doll from this seller- she arrived in perfectly perfect condition. Would do business with again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again!
    12. I bought a cute pink duckie undies for my girl from zuag12345! The shipping was super fast, the communication awesome and the whole transaction was really uncomplicated! Thank you very much!:aheartbea
    13. Purchased several items from her for Pukifee and MSD. Good communication and ships quickly!
    14. Bought a doll and other asort MSD items. Good communication, INCREDIBLY fast shipping, everything arrived in good conditions and safely packed!
    15. I purchased a little MSD sized scarf for my boy from zuag12345, and it arrived quickly and just as described. Thanks a bunch!
    16. purchased some MSD leggings from Zaug12345 and not only was it a very quick transaction, but it arrived WAY sooner than i even expected!! wonderful person to do business with, i would HIGHLY recommend them, and i would definitely do business with them again.
    17. I bought eyes from zuag12345 ,transaction was perfect !
    18. Bought a wig from zuag12345, she shipped fast and everything went smooth! Thanks!