1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zuka Engel

Apr 22, 2008

1. I purchased a lovely beaded necklace from Zuka Engel and was very pleased with the transaction. Fast shipment and patient for payment, Zuka is a wonderful seller~

2. I bought a choker from Zuka Engel
      It arrived fast with no problems
      Lovely to deal with ^^

3. Zuka Engel made two custom "snow weave" style necklaces and was tremendously accommodating to my needs and the final product was lovely. :love

4. Zuka Engel purchased a pair of shoes from me. Communication with her was wonderful, her payment was prompt, and overall, a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you.

5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Zuka Engel. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I bought her a LTF Flora, 100% recommended!! Such a GOOD price, doll + wig + glass and acrylic eyes (she let me choose the glass ones) + extra clothes and accesories, and Flora came into the oficial Fairyland box. 10 to 10

The girl arrived on just 4 days (more or less), definitely, the perfect buyer/seller >3<

More than possitive feedback ^w^

7. Sold a DZ Chinese Dragon Girl to Zuka Engel and she was a wonderful buyer, extremely quick payment and very communicable during the entire transaction she is most definitely highly recommended! ^-^

8. I sold SD wigs to Zuka Engel and I am so happy with the transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was speedy~ An excellent A+++++ buyer, highly recommend!

9. I got a White Dollheart Fer from Zuka Engel - everything was great, she packed it so beautifully individually wrapped in tissue paper and ziplock bags. The outfit is in pristine condition! She is great to do business with!

10. I bought a nice Fer from Zuka Engel - she is a very nice seller. She packed the Fer so nicely, added a birthday bag..... She shipped it as fast as possible. She is very nice to deal with

11. I bought an SD13 body from Zuka Engel. Quick communications and body was wrapped extremely well inside it's packaging. I must also say this has been the fastest arrival from pay to shipping ever! I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Felix Brownie Punk Lady from Zuca Engel.
      She's a very kind seller!
      She's very patient and communicative!
      Shipping was fast and the package arrived quickly and well (perfect packaging).
      The doll is delicious.
      Everything perfect as description.
      I hope to do business again with you.
      Thank you so much! :)

13. Zuka bought a Volks SD13 body from me. The communication was excellent and Zuka paid very quickly. Would highly recommend Zuka.

14. i purchased a Volks DD body from Zuka, shipping was very quick! wonderful seller <3

15. Zuka Engel bought a Little Fee faceplate from me and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was great, super fast payment and she let me know when it arrived. thanks so much.

16. I bought a Littlefee from Zuka Engel and the transaction went great. She was a very accommodating seller and extremely patient with my questions, plus she shipped quickly and the doll was immaculately packed. Thanks so much!

17. She is the nicest person I have had the pleasure to trade! I tradedy lishe with her hybrid girl! She's so patient with me! Communication us awesome and she's the perfect person to work with!! I am very happy!! Thumbs up!!!

18. Zuka Engel purchased a Unoa from me and our transaction was great!
      She paid really fast; communication was great and she let me know
      when her new girl arrived. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Thank you! :)

19. Zuka Engel recently bought an MSD wig from me. Communication was friendly and promp. The payment was also made quickly.
      A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended as a buyer!!
      Thanks again :)

20. Purchase a Delf Lishe and had a wonderful experience!
      Fantastic communication, speedy shipping and very honest and upfront.

Thank you! :D