1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zuka Engel

Apr 22, 2008

1. I purchased a lovely beaded necklace from Zuka Engel and was very pleased with the transaction. Fast shipment and patient for payment, Zuka is a wonderful seller~

2. I bought a choker from Zuka Engel
      It arrived fast with no problems
      Lovely to deal with ^^

3. Zuka Engel made two custom "snow weave" style necklaces and was tremendously accommodating to my needs and the final product was lovely. :love

4. Zuka Engel purchased a pair of shoes from me. Communication with her was wonderful, her payment was prompt, and overall, a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you.

5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Zuka Engel. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I bought her a LTF Flora, 100% recommended!! Such a GOOD price, doll + wig + glass and acrylic eyes (she let me choose the glass ones) + extra clothes and accesories, and Flora came into the oficial Fairyland box. 10 to 10

The girl arrived on just 4 days (more or less), definitely, the perfect buyer/seller >3<

More than possitive feedback ^w^

7. Sold a DZ Chinese Dragon Girl to Zuka Engel and she was a wonderful buyer, extremely quick payment and very communicable during the entire transaction she is most definitely highly recommended! ^-^

8. I sold SD wigs to Zuka Engel and I am so happy with the transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was speedy~ An excellent A+++++ buyer, highly recommend!

9. I got a White Dollheart Fer from Zuka Engel - everything was great, she packed it so beautifully individually wrapped in tissue paper and ziplock bags. The outfit is in pristine condition! She is great to do business with!

10. I bought a nice Fer from Zuka Engel - she is a very nice seller. She packed the Fer so nicely, added a birthday bag..... She shipped it as fast as possible. She is very nice to deal with

11. I bought an SD13 body from Zuka Engel. Quick communications and body was wrapped extremely well inside it's packaging. I must also say this has been the fastest arrival from pay to shipping ever! I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Felix Brownie Punk Lady from Zuca Engel.
      She's a very kind seller!
      She's very patient and communicative!
      Shipping was fast and the package arrived quickly and well (perfect packaging).
      The doll is delicious.
      Everything perfect as description.
      I hope to do business again with you.
      Thank you so much! :)

13. Zuka bought a Volks SD13 body from me. The communication was excellent and Zuka paid very quickly. Would highly recommend Zuka.

14. i purchased a Volks DD body from Zuka, shipping was very quick! wonderful seller <3

15. Zuka Engel bought a Little Fee faceplate from me and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was great, super fast payment and she let me know when it arrived. thanks so much.

16. I bought a Littlefee from Zuka Engel and the transaction went great. She was a very accommodating seller and extremely patient with my questions, plus she shipped quickly and the doll was immaculately packed. Thanks so much!

17. She is the nicest person I have had the pleasure to trade! I tradedy lishe with her hybrid girl! She's so patient with me! Communication us awesome and she's the perfect person to work with!! I am very happy!! Thumbs up!!!

18. Zuka Engel purchased a Unoa from me and our transaction was great!
      She paid really fast; communication was great and she let me know
      when her new girl arrived. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Thank you! :)

19. Zuka Engel recently bought an MSD wig from me. Communication was friendly and promp. The payment was also made quickly.
      A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended as a buyer!!
      Thanks again :)

20. Purchase a Delf Lishe and had a wonderful experience!
      Fantastic communication, speedy shipping and very honest and upfront.

Thank you! :D