1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fore Gulwen

May 9, 2012

1. If i by your things from me ore i by some thing from you pleas tell others how it whent.
      Love Gulwen

2. I sold a Nanuri 07 head to Gulwen and couldn't be happier with how things went.
      Communication was polite and fast, payment was fast and she let me know when he arrived.
      I would happily deal with her again :)

3. Sold a Soom Heliot OE to Gulwen :) She's great with communication and let me know when he arrived
      Thanks for great transaction!
      I reccommend Gulwen!

4. Bought Bazael's head from Gulwen. It was cool transaction. Gulwen is communicative and sent head very fast after my layaway's payments. Packing was good and head arrived in excellent condition.

Thank you very much, dear Maria. And thank you very-very much for great gift - Bazael's fantasy legs. :)

5. Gulwen bought a pair of hands from me and it was a great transaction. Paid instantly and very friendly to communicate with. Thank you very much! Highly recommended! :)

6. I sold a Breakaway for Gulwen and she is was very fast in payment. She is and very friendly in a excellent comunication! ^^

Thanks a lot, dear!! Highly recommended!
      :D

7. I sold a MNF Rheia boy to Gulwen and she was a fantastic buyer. Swift payment and polite, timely communications - I'd gladly do business with her again. :) Thanks so much!

8. I bought a Chalco head from Gulwen. She was great to work with. Communication was awesome! I accidentally deleted all my messages and pm'd her to get the tracking number again, and she got it back to me in a few hours. The head arrived safe and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend her for future transactions.

9. I bought the Soom SG Quartz head from Gulwen. It was pleasant communication and she was very friendly! Fast shipping and very well packed boy head! And Maria was so kind having put additional gifts. Thanks a lot! ! !
      With love and gratitude for so gorgeous boy! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Soom Vesuvia from Gulwen and the transaction was excellent. She was very patient and understanding, kind, and kept great communication. She let me know when she could ship the doll and sent me tracking very quickly. A very honest and friendly seller! Vesuvia was packed amazingly well, and the little extras that were included were very sweet. Perfect transaction! Highly recommended seller! :)
      Thank you for letting me own this gorgeous girl!

11. Gulwen purchased Fairyland event items from me. Payment was quick, communication was perfect, and she let me know when she received them safely! Thanks so much!!

12. I bought a pair of Supergem jointed hands from Gulwen! They arrived very well packed in a cute little plastic crate! She was great to work with! Thank you!

13. I sold a Feeple65 Roke head to Gulwen and everything was perfect <3 Thank you so much for buying him from me :D

14. I bought a LTF from Gulwen and the transaction was perfect.
      Fast shipment and good communications. Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you! :)