1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Forum for Dollcrazy

Nov 12, 2010

1. I've just completed a pleasant transaction with dollcrazy : )
      she was very friendly in our communications and the doll comes in perfect condition : ))
      Thanks again! <3

2. :fangirl:I just had the opportunity to purchase the most marvelous ensemble from Dollcrazy. It was made by one of my most favorite designers, Dale at Pink Grapefruit.

Dollcrazy was literally a "doll" to work with and the package arrived super fast. The ensemble is even more lovely in person than in the great photos Dollcrazy posted of it. Honestly, it was as if I were opening a brand new outfit. The ensemble couldn't possibly be in more perfect "Mint" condition. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! :aheartbea

Thank you so much for making this such a delightful experience. I truly appreciate your integrity and wonderful communication!

3. Dollcrazy bought another faceplate from me. She communicated well and let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a pleasure doing business with her. Thanks so much for a great transaction.

4. Dollcrazy and I traded dolls. It was perfect deal from start to finish. Dollcrazy is friendly and very patient person, I reccomend her to everyone :) Thank you Dollcrazy so much, my dream about Yuh came true :aheartbea

5. dollcrazy bought a doll from me and the transaction was perfectly smooth. :)

The buyer was super cordial, kept good communication and was prompt in payment during the layaway. A super A+++++ as buyer! :thumbup

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure dealing with you! :aheartbea

6. I bought a Yo-SD Megu from Dollcrazy. Communication was excellent. Super fast responses, and doll was shipped the next day and arrived safely. Thank you so much! :)

7. Dollcrazy bought a LTF faceplate from me. Communication was great and payment was quick. She also let me know promptly when it arrived. All in all an excellent transaction! Thanks again!

8. dollcrazy and I just completed a fantastic faceplate trade for our PukiFee. She was a joy to work with, kind, thorough and really nice to talk to! It was a dream transaction, discussed, agreed upon and finished up in less than three days! You can't ask for more than that!! Thank you so much, dollcrazy! I hope we can do business again sometime!

9. Dollcrazy purchased a Pukifee Flora from me & it was a pleasure selling to her! I highly recommend her to everyone, many thanks!

10. I bought a Luts 2010 summer event head from dollcrazy, she was very kind and shipped the head very quickly! It arrived to me very well packaged! Wonderful seller!!! <3

11. I bought a head from Dollcrazy and the transaction went super great! Fast communication, awesome shipping, and I love the head. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a Volks romper set for YoSD from Dollcrazy, and she is a wonderful seller! The items arrived in perfect condition and very quickly to boot, and she is very good with communication! Thank you again for a wonderful buying experience. :)

13. Renee (dollcrazy) is a wonderful person to work with. I bought a Hypermaniac MyoSeRyo from her and she was packed so well, and even included some extras! Will definitely buy from her again! :D

14. Dollcrazy and I have trade her 2 Volks outfit for an IM Hound Head from me. Great communication and all trade was fast. Candys was sweet &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;
      Thank you very much &#9829;~

15. I traded my doll with Dollcrazy. She is absolutely nice and reliable. Fast shipping and well packing.
      Thank u so much. >3<

16. Participated in my FMD GO, great to work with, would do business again!

17. I purchased an Eclipse21 wig from dollcrazy and it's just totally gorgeous! Perfect condition. Very nicely packed and quick shipping. Her emails are really nice and friendly too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell from her again. I only have good things to say about this transaction.

Jay

18. Dollcrazy bought a Volks Rinon head from me, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Payment was prompt and communication was excellent - an all around great buyer! Highly recommended. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

19. Dollcrazy purchased a Little Rebel 7/Dollmore Adam body from me on layaway and she couldn't have been more delightful to work with! I never had to ask about a payment, she made them before I even thought about it and kept great communication throughout. I have purchased from her and traded with her in the past and she is always a dream to work with! I highly recommend working with Dollcrazy, whether selling, buying or trading with her, she's awesome!

20. Doll crazy bought a wig from me. All went great. Highly recommend!!!!