1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Nov 23, 2006

1. Please feel free to give your impression of transaction as well as the item(s) you bought please...(jewels or clothing).

Thanks everyone !

genvi

2. I got the most Absolutely Fabulous "Star dress: For the lovely witch or Christmas Party!! dress" made by genvi :D My girls love it and can't wait until we get settled in our new location so they can dress-up and show it off :cheer

And genvi is wonderful to deal with! Extremely honest .... over estimated the shipping cost and refunded the excess paid back :abow:

3. Great seller :) She mades some clothes for me, and she's really friendly.
      Thanks again!

4. Genvi mades two T-shirts for my little boys, they absolutely love them^w^

5. Genvi made beautiful matching corsets for my Ruka and my sister's Kotarou! ^_^ They are very well made and the fabric is gorgeous. We just love them! She is friendly and reliable and fun to work with. Thanks again Genvi!!^_^

6. Wow! Absolutely stunning shorts. :love
      Genvi was extremely friendly, easy to work with, and a total sweetheart. She made a complete outfit for my new boy in record time (we're talking the speed of light here, lol). She's an awesome seller and I will surely buy from her again. :thumbup
      Thanks so very much for the wonderful outfit!!!

7. I've been meaning to do this..

Genvi made my boy a wonderful space suit. It's very well made and looks beyond cool. Genvi is wonderful to work with and very talented. I definitely recommend her!

Thanks again!