May 24, 2020

1. #1 kaboomkim, May 24, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    2. @kaboomkim bought a new ns minifee Maya head from me. She was super friendly
      and always prompt to communicate with - super speedy with her paypal - AND - she let
      me know when the box arrived safely too!! She even sent new photo of little Maya!!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! :)

3. Kaboomkim purchased MNF body from me and was awesome to deal with. I would sell to her again any time.

4. I had a great transaction with Kaboomkim
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!

5. Kaboomkim purchased a Juri from me and the transaction was flawless. She paid promptly and communicated in a timely and friendly manner. It was a pleasure to sell her the doll, and I highly recommend her and look forward to do more transactions with her again.

6. Kaboomkim flawlessly handled the transaction. I bought the Sylvia head from her and she arrived safely!

7. Kaboomkim purchased a Littlefee Hwayu event faceplate from me, and it was a lovely transaction! She was very polite and friendly throughout all communication and when I ran into a small Paypal issue, she was very understanding about it too. I'd definitely do business again with her in a heartbeat~ c: Thanks a million!

8. Kaboomkim bought some mako eyes from me and it was a great transaction! :) Thankyou!

9. I bought a 2019 MNF Sarang head from Kaboomkim and everything went perfectly. Communication was great and the head was packaged well, thanks so much, would definitely do business with again!