1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dec 8, 2007

1. Please leave feedback if we've had a transaction.

Thanks!

2. lovehaze purchased a cute girl from me & was great to deal with.
      Thank you!

3. Lovehaze did a Custom Sweeney Todd wig for me and also a Black Fur wig.

She was delightful to work with, very flexible and willing to work on a fairly short timeline.

The wigs are Lovely! Especially Sweeney. ;)

Thanks so much! A+++++++++++

4. Lovehaze created a custom wig for me based entirely on a single drawing and it's absolutely perfect. :3 She was great to work with, and I absolutely LOVE the end product. I will DEFINITELY be commissioning her in the future.

5. I ordered a fur wig it's lovely. I works so nicely with my character. Thanks.

6. Bought a custom fur wig from Love Haze.
      Communication was great through out the entire transaction and the wig showed up on time and in perfect condition making one little Shoyo girl very happy ^_^
      I will definately do business again!

7. Bought a long red wig from lovehaze. Fast shipping and great communication.

Lovely wigs~!

8. Lovehaze bought a BW Kiss head from me on layaway and was a pleasure to deal with! She paid him off before scheduled, kept constant communication, and was very courteous.

I also commissioned a two-toned wig from Lovehaze and I absolutely adore it! I got the wig within a matter of days and it is exactly what I wanted.

I cannot recommend Lovehaze more!

9. Commissioned Lovehaze for a fur wig. Excellent communication, commission was done timely, and was shipped fast. Plus, wig is the cute!

Very recommended! :thumbup Thank you!

10. i purchased two fur wigs from lovehaze for my slim mini boys, a blue medium length wig with sideburns, and a black short length wig with sideburns

[​IMG] [​IMG]

it took a little longer than i was expecting, but nothing to be worried about :) lovehaze was very friendly to work with and i felt very at ease doing business with her. i've already recommended her to some friends looking for fur wigs, it's just a shame i don't have more bald boys!!

11. ^_^ A lovely transaction with lovehaze, good communication and prompt paypment. Recently, purchased by DIM Rain head. ^_^ Thank you! Enjoy him!

12. I purchased a fur wig from Lovehaze for my Fiancé's Dollshe Bernard. The wig fit perfectly and the transaction went extremely well. Lovehaze was a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely order again. :cheer

13. I bought a fur wig from Lovehaze and I really love it! :aheartbea
      the wig is well made with quality fur and beautiful color ^^ Very good transaction, fast shipping and Jen is very friendly!
      I will do bussines again!

Thank you so much!

14. I bought two fur wigs from Lovehaze, and they are absolutely amazing quality. Super-quick and great communication. Thanks a ton! :aheartbea

15. Bought two wigs from lovehaze and I couldn't be more happier with them, she's a doll to work with and i'm looking forward to purchasing from her again ^_^!

16. I commissioned her for a wig for my Sprite and she did a wonderful job! I was lucky that she had a sprite also, it fits perfectly! I got it pretty fast too! I will definitely order from you again in the future!

17. I commishioned 2 wigs from lovehaze I changed my order, and she was so nice ^^. quick to respond and gets down to the very last detail of what you want. Great person!!

18. I ordered a couple of custom wigs from lovehaze. There was a slight delay in production due to the ordering of a new purple fur for my wig, which was amazing that she would do that in the first place! So it's not a bad delay but a wonderful seller who ordered more of the purple color for me to get the wig I wanted!!! Both the green wig and the custom two toned black and purple wig are beautiful and lovehaze is amazingly polite and works hard to please her customers. I highly recommend! Quick production, timely shipping, all-in-all a wonderful seller!

19. I ordered a custom wig from lovehaze and she was really patient in answering all my questions!!

Thank you for the wig~ And i love the clips~ :D

20. I ordered 4 wigs from Lovehaze, 1 custom wig and 3 regular, they are all awesome and perfectly made.
      I have to say that I'm really happy with my purchase and with the attention, she was really really patient with me and my bad english.
      She is a great seller!