1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Muse Star

Aug 26, 2008

1. Muse star bought my shoes from me and she paid very quickly.

2. Since I didn't fina thread for her, I'm starting one.

Muse Star bought a Tinybear Moona from me, she paid quickly and was very freindly and talked with me even after the transaction was over with. I would say she's a good buyer definantly!

3. I sold a pair of eyes to Muse Star, who had up a WTB thread. She was very friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when they arrived :aheartbea Definitely a good buyer!

4. Great transaction with Muse Star who purchased a doll from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. A perfect transaction. Thanks!

5. I had an excellent transaction with Muse Star. She and her mother met me in person at a local doll shop, and they purchased my Sleetwealth Briar. Very friendly, lovely doll people. I'm sure Briar will be well-loved in her new home! :)

6. Muse Star purchased a RML Elf Head from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Lovely buyer, very good with communication and very quick to send payment. I highly recommned her. Thank you so much! :)

7. Had a great transaction with Muse Star! i bought a pair of Dale Rae white sparkly shoes and they arrived fast..thanks so much!

8. Muse Star sold me a darling tiny-size crystal tiara -- she was a delight to deal with, friendly and shipped speedily with very careful packaging. Thanks, Ammy-chan is thrilled to have a little crown of her own just like her big sister now! :)

9. I bought a tiara from Muse Star. They shipped it off quickly, and it arrived perfectly. It's exactly what I wanted! Thanks! :)

10. Muse Star purchased two Charles Creature Cabinet babies from me. It was a perfect transaction! I couldn't possibly ask for a better person to deal with. A wonderful, trustworthy buyer with great communication. Thank you so much, Muse Star :)

11. I purchased two used Dollzone outfits from Muse Star. She was great to work with, shipped the items quickly, was very police and easy to communicate with, packaged the outfits wonderfully! I'd certainly do business with her in the future! :)

12. Muse Star made a "Fairy Pouch" for me, along with a wee little wig for my future Firefly fairy. The items just arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased!
      The pouch is adorable and beautifully made. Fully finished and lined inside, and beautifully decorated. And the teeny wig is perfect!! The color is just what I asked for and the mohair is the right scale without all the bulk many of the mohair wigs have. Perfect for a tiny doll! I couldn't be happier, thank you Muse Star!!!!!!!!!!!

13. i was fortunate enough to purchase a RML20, on layaway, muse star.
      great transaction, with excellent communication, and with the head exactly as described.
      doll was shipped promptly and arrived very well packed.
      very happy with the whole deal.
      thank you muse star for making this happen!

m.a.

14. Another excellent transaction with Muse Star who purchased a doll from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great as always. A perfect transaction!

15. Thank you all for such wonderful feedbacks! It was certainly my pleasure to help each and everyone of you!

16. Purchased stockings and a white outfit from Musestar. Prompt shipping, courteous and helpful with communication, would definitely recommend.

17. Muse Star purchased a pair of hands from me. Everything went great; she paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)

18. Absolutely wonderful person to do business with. Muse Star bought my AoD Ni. She paid promptly and kept up frequent communication all through the transaction. I would love to do business with here again some day :)

19. Muse Star bought my Soom MA Rex. Great transaction, great communication. Absolutely perfect person to deal with! :thumbup