1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback NatalyKa

Jun 26, 2011

1. Hello to all!
      Here you can live your comments about work with me ;)

2. I bought LittleFee boy body from NatalyKa. Deal was very quickly and easy! It was very pleasant to communicate with NatalyKa.

3. I sell Grit Parts to NatalyKa.
      All was perfect !
      Fast payment, great communication, she lets me know when package arrives !

Totaly positive , thank you !

4. I sold a Soom Taco romantic head. A wonderful buyer.

Thanks again)

5. NatalyKa bought a Soom Dolomi from me, fast with communication and payment. she PM'd me to let me know the doll had arrived safely and write Feedback fast.
      I would definitely recommend NatalyKa as a buyer.Thank you ^_^ ​

6. I recently sold a Soom Winnie Dee Ai limited doll to NatalyK and the transaction was flawless! She was very prompt to pay, her communication was excellent, and she was an overall charm. I could not be happier with the way things turned out :D I am confident that my doll went to a wonderful home.

7. NatalyKa bought a doll from me and the transaction was smooth.
      Thank you very much!

8. I sold a Littlefee faceplate to NatalyKa and it was a perfect transaction. There was great communication and prompt payment. Couldn't ask for better. Thanks so much :)

9. I sold NatalyKa a Soom Sov and it was a pleasure to do so. Her communication was great and she followed through with everything she promised. It was a smooth and satisfying transaction, and I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again NatalyKa!

10. NatalyKa bought soom alex from me. She is a good buyer, friendly and easy to communicate. I`m happy to sell my doll to her. Well recommonded!:)

11. NatalyKa bought a FL RP Pupu from me. Great communication, fast payment, everything went perfectly. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction and enjoy the little cutie!

12. I sold NatalyKa a ns FCE Soom Topaz with default face up with human body and elf ears. It was a pleasure doing business with her. prompt payment and very friendly communication. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Natalyka!

13. Natalyka bought a littlefee nanuri faceplate from me! She has excellent communication and prompt with payment. Let me know it had arrived safely. I would highly recommend and would do business again! :thumbup

14. NatalyKa bought Realfee bunny legs, and Realfee shoes from me, fast with communication and payment. she PM'd me to let me know the doll had arrived safely.
      I would definitely recommend NatalyKa as a buyer!