1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Proserpine

Oct 10, 2006

1. Please if you have bought something from me or I bought something of you, do leave a feedback for me.
      Thank you ever so much!

2. I bought a gothic lolita dress of Proserpine and I have received it in a week! Thank you!

3. I bought a spectacular Marie Antoniette dress from Proserpine. Even more beautiful in real life! Absolutely incredible seamstress.

4. I brought a red & black steampunk outfit from Proserpine. She is sooo nice and shipped very fast. Thank you so much!
      Nina

5. Hi I recently ordered a Steampunk dress from Proserpine . She custom fit it to the doll and needed and was super fast in getting it to me . The dress is amazing and fits super well . I love all the details she put into the outfit and it is really well made . I am very pleased with my transaction and would love to buy more from this seller in the future . Thank you for the great sale , communication and quality . You rock !! XOXO