1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Sfhope

Sep 18, 2007

1. I bought a Brownie from Carol--she was so great to work with, a truly fun and caring person. The doll arrived fast and well packed. I woudl gladly adopt more dolls from her!

2. I bought a tiny little Felix Brownie from sfhope and she flew here at super sonic speed, perfectly packed and secure and immaculate as described.
      I am very happy with the transaction and would gladly do so again in an instant!!
      I would like to recommend sfhope 110% to everyone she is excellent to deal with and very kind to boot.

Thankyou so much ((><))

3. I bought a CCC Princess Kaba from sfhope, and as usual she was absolutely fantastic to deal with!! My doll arrived well-packed and lightening fast on 10/22/10! This is the second doll I've bought from sfhope on DoA and we've had previous very positive transactions on other doll boards too. I would buy or sell to sfhope again in a heartbeat, and also give her my highest recommendation. Thanks for everything C, you're a doll!

Juli DC :)

4. I bought a Narsha head from Carol - she was super to work with, and the head arrived quickly and in perfect shape (and with a very cute wig!). Thank you so much!

5. Bought a Baha from Carol, she shipped quickly and doll was as described! Would definitely buy from again, thanks!!!

6. Bought Narsha head from Carol.
      Wonderful seller - good communication and fast shipping.

thank you so much

7. I've purchased a Rosen Lied dress from Carol. She was wonderful to deal with, fast in communication and shipping time. She even included a little gift! Thanks Carol!

8. Purchased a Rosen Lied Monday`s Limited ChouCream (ws) and lot of clothes from Sfhope which arrived today in excellent condition, very well packaged and there was even a surprise - outfit for free! I'm so touched! :aheartbea Thank you very much! Sfhope is a fast shipper, has very reasonable prices, communicates quickly, lovely person, a pleasure to deal with!! Would highly recommend her! :)

9. Bought a Kaye Wiggs Millie from sfhope and she is a credit to the doll community. A very gracious person and a wonderful doll seller. Thank you Carol for everything.
      Hugs
      Di

10. I adopted a Pipos Baby Alice from sfhope. It was a wonderful, easy transaction with great communication and fast shipping. sfhope is an asset to our bjd community and I would highly recommend her to deal with. Thankyou!

11. I bought a choco puki from sfhope and it was the easiest transaction. The doll is just as described with extras and super fast shipping. I paid on Sunday and had the doll in hand on Wednesday. I would certainly buy from her again! Thanks so much!!!

12. I adopted an adorable LTLine Zion from sfhope and she was a complete dream to deal with! Doll was shipped promptly and with care, I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much!

13. POSITIVE! She sold me a Luts Nanuri 2006 head! It cam wrapped very tightly and was extremely clean like the description! Definitely reccomend her!

14. I bought an adorable little DollFactory Panda from her and am super pleased with the transaction! He arrived super quick and very well packaged. Sfhope is a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!!! <3

15. I bought a lovely AiL Alice head from sfhope. It was a great transaction and I'm thrilled with the head. (Sorry for taking so long to leave feedback.)

16. Sfhope sold me a lati elf Lea & she just arrived. She is so beautiful & was wrapped up so safe. Mailing from the US to me was so fast. I highly recommend Sfhope to everyone, it was a pleasure buying her. I will buy again from Sfhope because she's a wonderful person to buy from! Thank you so much! ^^

17. I bought a Gian head from sfhope. Perfect transaction in every way! Thank you, my little guy is soooo cute! Carol even sent me a suprise pair of gorgeous blue eyes with Gian! Thank You Sooooooo much!

18. It was a real pleasure to do business with Sfhope. She mailed out Pipi very quickly and I am very pleased with him. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

19. Sfhope sold me her Doll Leaves Ding Ding and everything couldn't have gone more smoothly.
      Communication was kind and courteous throughout, she was shipped promptly, arrived safely, was exactly as described, and even included some sweet extras. Overall, a wonderful transaction. I highly recommend this kind seller! :)

20. I brought yo- rengemaru from sfhope, <3 she is really good seller and the process is wonderful! love rengemaru a lot!TKS