1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for 0yiyayiyayo0 yuyi tale

May 16, 2007

1. If you've dealt with me, I really appreciate it if you could leave a feedback for me here~
      Thank you very much!

2. I bought a beautiful white lounge dress, and it was beautiful made, and was shipped fast :) Thank you for being so kind ^^

3. I've ordered two chinese outfits. They are gorgeous, very well sewn and beautifully designed.
      The shipping was fast and the seller is really kind and nice.

4. ^^ I bought a black Chinese outfit and it was amasing!! great comunication!!
      kept me updated as the outfit was made just for me!! :D Thank you thank you!!!
      I will totaly order another outfit~!! <3 you were great!

5. I ordered the beautiful white dress with black overcoat, the first item pictured in her thread. She made it after getting in the fabric she needed, and sent it right out. There is SO MUCH detail on this outfit, it is worth every penny!

Fabulous sewer!! And very nice to order from!

6. I purchased the Black Cheongsam. Communication was excellent, very friendly, and gorgeous craftsmanship! I'm very pleased! ^^

7. Fabulous! I just love the outfit you made for my Bernard.:D Highly recommend!!!

8. I purchased 2 gowns from 0yiyayiyayo0. Both were from her thread but were out of stock so she had to make them for me. When she told me this I asked if one could be done in custom colors of my choice. She was very agreeable and had wonderful suggestions on how to coordinate it all together. She sent me pics of the work in progress and let me know when they shipped. They're both fabulous. Her sewing skill are very professional.
      Thanks again,
      Am

9. Very nice person to work with. She does such lovely high quality work, and great communication. I was amazed at the kimono I had ordered from her. Beautiful work! Thanks a bunch~!

10. I'm so slow to leave feedback, my apologies.

I recently completed a transaction for two of the beautiful male kimono. I happened to pick up my package on the way to work, and my co-workers wanted to see. All of us were VERY impressed with the lovely detail and careful workmanship of these clothes. They are absolutely worth every penny spent.

My only problem with the transaction was that it took almost two months to complete, for on-hand clothing (aside from the sandals). Eventually the package got here, though, and I do not hesitate to recommend this excellent seamstress. She does beautiful work.

11. I order a Beautiful Green Kimono, it arrived today and the quality and workmanship on this is just Perfect, and the Postage was very fast also .
      Thankyou so much for a great transaction :)

12. Yuyi Tale kimonos are very beautiful! Her design is clever, and she completed and shipped the kimono exactly when she said she would. I will definitely be purchasing again and would recommend buying from her! ^_^

13. I commissioned 0yiyayiyayo0 to make a kimono for me recently. I just received the package yesterday and everything was excellently packaged. She included a small gift, which was very nice of her. 0yiyayiyayo0 was wonderful to deal with. Communication was great and pm's were answered quickly along with every question I had. I'm in awe of the workmanship and look forward to buying from her again.

14. commissioned her on a bunch of stuff, it took a while to make [large order] but communication as good, shipping was fast and items are A++ will buy again XD

15. I bought a kimono, and it's perfect! <3
      contact is very, very good and nice!

everything went smoothly and without any problems!

16. Lovely kimono, thank you!

17. I bought a male chengsom. 0yiyayiyayo0 kept me advised every step of hte way and the final product is the most gorgeous outfit I have ever seen.

18. I just recieved a traditional Chinese outfit today from 0yiyayiyayo0 and I'm very pleased with it! :) I'd definitely do business with her again.

19. I purchases a girl kimono and boy cheongsam from 0yiyayiyayo0. This is the second time I have bought clothes from her. Once again I was very impressed with the quality of fabric and workmanship. Truly beautiful. Her PMs were friendly. I highly recommend her.
      -Am

20. The jeans I bought from 0yiyayiyayo0 arrived and has so many details, very well made!
      Great transaction, great seller! Thanks a lot! ^___^