1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for aceinit

Nov 13, 2008

1. I bought a full doll from aceinit and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and my doll arrived safe and sound due to her great packaging. I'd love to do business again. Thanks, aceinit! :)

2. Bought some AoD high-heeled feet from aceinit, she was super-nice and held them for me for a few days, then shipped quickly and had great communication. Totally pleased, thanks so much!!

3. Bought a DIM Event head from aceinit and I've never had a more pleasant transaction. Had amazing communication, and when there was a slight problem with the delivery on my end she was prompt in trying to make sure I'd actually gotten the head. All in all, it was amzing!

4. Hi hi.

I purchased a DOD outfit from Aceinit. It was shipped quickly, packed well and Aceinit was very kind throughout the whole process!

Thanks so much.

DMM :kitty2

5. All ways a Perfect transaction! I love doing business with aceinit shes always fast to ship and easy to deal with!! Thanks again!!

6. aceinit purchased an adorable Soom MD Glot from me. Our transaction went really well! She was patient and very understanding the situation [missing items from Soom] and very friendly throughout the transaction. She is very reliable and professional buyer.
      Thank you very much for everything ^^

7. Aceinit bought 3 pairs of SD boots from me.
      she is a wonderful buyer!!thank you so much!~=3=

8. Aceinit participated in my fourth For My Doll group order run and everything went great! Excellent sense of communication and on top of payments, this was a great transaction through and through and I'm always open to doing business with her! :D

:clover Thankies!! :clover

9. I bought a Dollmore fur wig from aceinit. She responded very quickly and shipped it out the next day, and I had it two days later. Perfect transaction, she's a great seller! :)

10. I purchased a wig from aceinit, very fast shipping, and it's exactly what I hoped it was :)

11. aceinit answered my WTB for pirate clothing, and offered up an adorable frock coat... i bought it on the spot.... she shipped promptly and the coat arrived safe and sound.... a trusted seller....

12. I ordered a pair of 16 mm glass eyes, red with black swirls, from Aceinit. The transaction went smooth and she shipped out my eyes Saturday and I recieved them today. I'd definitely purchase from them again. :)

13. aceinit ordered a painting commission from me and I was very happy to work with them! Great communication, quick payment and a lovely character to paint! Highly recommended!

14. aceinit commissioned a dress from me, was easy to communicate with, was very nice and understanding

would gladly do business again C: !

15. Aceinit commissioned me for yet another eye mod! AS always, she was very awesome! Communication was excellent and she paid right when she said she would. Gave me good details and more than enough time. Thank you so much!

16. Perfect seller! :)
      I bought the Luts SSDF event head from aceinit. It was excellent transaction. My boy was sent immediately, he was very carefully packed and came home safely. Thank you very much!

17. I bought a fur wig from aceinit. Her communication was excellent and she shipped out very quickly. She even added delivery confirmation to the package, which I didn't expect but am very grateful for! Thank you so much for a smooth, great transaction!

18. I purchased a set of eyes from aceinit and they arrived well packaged in great condition and very fast! Thanks so much!

19. I did a trade with Acenit and it was excellent! I now have my dream girl and I couldn't be happier! Very prompt shipping, great communication, all around wonderful!

20. purchased her lucifer(is he mad gorgeous!),,he came super fast she got him right out in the mail which is always so great, she is very honest , could not be more pleased.

thank you!