1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for aceinit

Nov 13, 2008

1. Aceinit recently participated in my fourth Glass Eyes, my second Soom and my seventh Luts group orders and each transaction was simply remarkable. She's always an absolute joy to work with and I never have any worries when she's a participant in one of my orders.

:bcake Thankies! :bcake

2. I bought a pair of shorts from aceinit. Communication was good, they were shipped swiftly, and sellers always get bonus points for the added protection of a ziplock bag, since the weather here is so wet. <3

3. aceinit was in my recent Iplehouse GO, was very understanding when it was delayed on Iples part and wonderful to work with. Would love to have in another GO or even buy from again ^_^

4. I bought four pairs of eyes from aceinit - they arrived quickly and were packed well. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thanks! :D

5. I just bought a couple pairs of eyes from aceinit and am very pleased with the transaction. Great communication, speedy shipping, and very pleasant to deal with. She was also very informative in some doll questions for soon to be first bjd owner. A very good experience overall! :)

6. I just completed a successful transaction with aceinit. Thank you! :-)

7. I have never run into a seller who's responded so quickly to her buyer's needs. I just bought a body from Aceinit. It was very reasonably priced. Aceinit was quick to reply to every email, shipped the body, lovingly packaged, and at the speed of light. Thanks to the wonders of the USPS, the body arrived damaged. Within minutes of my PM informing Aceinit, she had a solution to offer which was more than I could have hoped for from any seller.

Aceinit has conducted this transaction with an unparalleled level of integrity. I would never hesitate to give her my highest recommendation.

VERY positive feedback!

8. I bought from Aceinit a wig. All perfect, I recommend her :)

Thanks again darling

9. I bought a Sephirot minimee from aceinit. She replied to me just instantly, it was sooo nice taking into account 10 hours difference between our timezones. She also kindly agreed to keep the head for 2 weeks, till my return from the trip. The head was packed thoroughly and was sent via mail service that I also required.
      So I highly recommend aceinit as a loyal, supportive seller.

10. Aceinit Just Sold Me A Set Of Very Nice Dollmore Blue Eyes And I Love Them..she Sent Them Quicly And Shes Very Kind. I Would Certainly Buy From Aceinit Again

11. Got a Pirate wig from Aceinit and it was a flawless transaction. Very nice communication. Packaged well.

12. Aceinit also took part in my ninth Dollmore group order, and not surprisingly, was wonderful to deal with yet again. :D

:bcake Thankies!! :bcake

13. aceinit commissioned a face-up from me and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She was very patient and kind throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend her!

14. I bought a wig and pair of eyes from aceinit and was very pleased~ would definitely do business again!!

Thanks! :aheartbea

15. aceinit is a top-notch seller! When USPS took it upon themselves to return the body I purchased from her, she was in constant contact with me as to its status. She shipped again when it returned to her, and when it arrived the body was packaged so well and in wonderful shape. I count myself very satisfied and would deal with her again without hesitation.

16. Aceinit sold me some DZ clothes and a wig, all of which were in great shape. She was really helpful, answering questions really quickly, and shipped the items out fast!

17. I bought some clothes from Aceinit : everything was perfect, fast payment, great communication, highly recommanded !

Thank you :)

18. Aceinit participated in my fifth For My Doll group order and just as before, we had a smooth, easy and pleasant transaction. Consistently, she's on top of communication and sending payments in as swiftly as possible. What more could anyone ask for?

:bcake:pcake Thank you another wonderful transaction! :pcake:bcake

19. aceinit sold me three fantastic wigs -- and was terrific to deal with! And fun to "talk" to, as well!

Highly recommended. Yes!

20. I purchased a pair of eyes from Aceinit. GREAT communication, FAST shipping, CAREFUL packaging, and a GREAT pair of eyes! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks bunches!:cheer

:starcookie:bellcookie
      Sherrie