1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Aichan (=^;^=)

Jun 28, 2006

1. I could not find a feedback thread already made for Aichan, so I'm creating one for her.

Aichan is a wonderful seller. She made 2 custom skirts for me and my doll, and had them made and shipped within the promised 2-week time frame.

Thank you! I hope to do business with you again in the future. :)

2. Feedback thread for Aichan

Thank you, it really means alot when people post their feedback here. I make my living by making human clothes and doll clothes so your support and feedback always helps to let other users know that I am trust worthy.

If you want me to post in your feedback thread please let me knowI would be more then happy to do so!

* Astericks denote repeat transactions with User.

People I have sold to ( not complete ):

Baby The Stars
      Illves
      Siar *
      Pelican Deb *
      AerynAerie *
      Wicked Sticthery
      Jbrille
      acexkeikaix *
      Pixie
      psychodragon82
      Noirdoll
      idrisfrynn
      bakayaro onna
      bilesque
      Branchuchan
      comicbookartistboi
      georgia
      littlepinkfairy
      ravendolls
      noirdoll

People I have bought from:

amaranth
      Lyssa
      luares
      Catdancer
      kurosakura
      Sour_dotz *
      visionsofdolls
      Shana-chan
      Sylphide
      darkmoth flame *
      Pansy
      Zilk
      Kellyhime
      ravendolls *
      liileah
      thekittybox

#2 Aichan, Jul 1, 2006
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    3. I bought bunny slippers from Aichan. We had a very good transaction. Si'or sends his thanks.

I also bought kitty and puppy slippers recently. Ryll and Tai'an look so cute in them.

4. Friendly buyer and fast payment! Recommended!!!

Enjoy the wig! :)

5. Aichan is great to work with and is really nice and cooperative! ^_^

6. Yeah I bought a pair of cute Kitty Slippers and it fits nicely on my SD10 boy ^^ Fast communication and great quality item ;)

7. I just sold a head to Aichan! :D She's very sweet and communicative! Quick to pay and fast with the PMs. I hope to work with her again! Thanks a bunch!

8. Recently redeemed some of my pionts for an outfit. Aichan worked with me when I was befuddled by the process. She's great!

9. I've bought multiple items from Aichan. She is so pleasant and her work is absolutely first rate! Thank you Aichan! ^__^

10. I bought the Luts Juri 2006 special limited head in white skin from Aichan.
      Her price was good and fair, service great, packed the package safely and it arrived swiftly.
      And Aichan was very kind and responded quickly to my questions and messages.
      Thank you so much!!
      -Jonna-

11. Aichan commissioned me to paint one of her dolls, and it was a great experience on my end! ^^ She shipped quickly, the head was very clean when I recieved it, and she paid very quickly too as well as was always in contact. Great experience!! Thanks :)

~Dottie

12. I saw Aichan had a 'WTB' for some glass eyes which I was able to sell to her. It was a fine transaction, no problems. :)

13. Had a great transaction with Aichan, she bought my Violet Fern cape and skirt, paid fast and was a pleasure thanks so much!

14. I purchased an oldskin SD girl body from Aichan recently. She shipped it promptly and safely and is a great communicator. Thanks so much!! A+

Raven

15. Aichan brought a pair of boots from me. Fast and smooth transactions! Great to deal with! Thanks! :)

16. I recently purchased two pairs of eyes from Aichan and they arrived promptly and in perfect condition. :) Communication was frequent and she was very nice to deal with. I'd buy from her again!

17. hi, i bought red pvc fabric from her and it arrived quickly and safely. thank you!

18. I've bought clothes to aichan and i'm very satisfy ^^ Thanks !

19. Aichan bought a wig from me--she communicated well and paid quickly. I would do business with her again! ^_^

20. I bought an adorable outfit from Achan~ Rosary loves her new outfit~ Thank you :D