1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for akikazu

Nov 7, 2009

1. Akikazu recently purchased my Soom Yrie. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, great communication throughout and paid quickly. Highly recommended, thank you so much!

2. I bought a MSD carrier from akikazu, she was wonderful to work with. Communication was good and shipping was prompt. I'd definitely recommend

3. I bought a head from akikazu and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was prompt and polite all throughout the transaction. Shipping was fast and the head was very well packed. Thanks again!

4. I bought a DOD carrier bag from Akikazu and it arrived quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended!

5. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

6. akikazu bought Volks SDgr Okita from me on a very short layaway. She's wonderfull to deal with, always on time and very friendly. ^__^ Would definitly do business with her again.

7. I bought a head from akikazu. It arrived promptly, nice and safe. She had good communication and was very kind throughout the transaction. Would gladly do business with her again!

8. Bought a Coco Tribe Wake Up Ruby and had a wonderful experience with akikazu. SUPER fast shipping, very communicable, well packaged, and arrived just as described! A+ ♥

9. +1 positive ! akikazu have sold me Soom Yrie wings ! It has been very fast sent and well packed !
      All is perfect ! thanks!

10. akikazu- Took place in my luts go and was Very understanding of my medical issues and was a fast with payment. I would do Busness with him/her again any time :)

11. I bought a WS Soom body from her on layaway. She's such a sweetiepie! The body arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy with this transaction~!

12. I bought a doll head from her and it was shipped super fast in a well packaged box. :) Id totally buy from her again! thanks so much!

13. I bought a DZ Chinese Dragon Girl from Akikazu, and the transaction went smoothly, even though I had some minor financial trouble midway. She arrived whole, and well packed in my favorite cracker box. Will buy again if something catches my eye. ^.^

--EDC

14. thank u so much again <3
      A+ payment
      A+ communication
      A+ patience (with me..lol)
      thanks again
      K

15. I sold Akikazu my ricci rabbit. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, great communication and paid quickly. Highly recommended, thank you very much

16. Akikazu sold me a gooooorgeous Soom Beyla, communication is second to none and it was the fastest postage yet! Beyla arrived very well packaged, all is awesome would defiantly buy from again thank you!

17. Sold a Pipos Baha to Akikazu. She have been really patient and kind all the time of the transaction. Let me know when the kitty arrived at her house. She have been a pleasure to deal with. Thanks a lot for this purrfect transaction!

18. Akikazu bought a Pipos Ringo from me. She asked for a short (10 day) hold (with a deposit to secure the hold) but paid the doll off after only a couple of days. Excellent communication, highly recommended buyer. :) Thanks for a great transaction!

19. I purchased a Soom Glot from Akikazu. I asked her if I could put a small deposit down and pay a few days later and she let me. So very awesome for doing that for me! She shipped SUPER quick and I had the Glot within about two days. Glot herself was in amazing condition - just as described in the thread.

I would definitely buy from Akikazu again :D Super friendly and super easy to deal with.

20. I recently adopted a Pipos ringo from akikazu, the transaction was perfect :) She shipped quickly and the kitty was safely packaged :D Communication was flawless, I would happily buy from her again! Thanks so much!