1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for akikazu

Nov 7, 2009

1. akikazu is just wonderful person to deal with!
      i bought pipos baha and everything was great, thanks so much ^___^

2. I just purchased a Dollzone Morphoa from akikazu, there was great communication and super fast shipping, she is very nice to deal with..awesome!!
      Thanks again!! :)

3. I bought a dress from Dom. She is lovely to work with, ships quickly, and is such a sweetie! I love buying from her~ :)

4. I bought a Cheshire from akikazu. She was so kind to be willing to work with me on setting up a layway to pay for him. He was packaged very carefully and came in excellent shape. Very fast shipping to. I recommend her as a seller - she is efficient and quick to respond. :)

5. Akikazu commissioned two faceups from me for her twin Migidoll Miho boys and was great to work with! Her communication was prompt and polite, she let me have a lot of creative freedom, and let me know when she'd shipped and when the package had arrived to her safely!

I would not hesitate to work with her again! :)

6. I bought two pairs of eyes from Akikazu. Everything was perfect, great transaction ^^

7. i sold an AOD body to akikazu she paid super quick and everything was good 100% recomended!! C:

8. i was part of the group order that akikazu ran for a mermaid body from nobility doll. She did a truly wonderful job, with great communication and attention to detail. i am very happy with how the body turned out and would have great confidence in any dealings with akikazu again.

9. I was one of the members in a GO Akikazu ran for a custom mermaid doll from Nobility Doll.
      Her communication was excellent and the whole thing went very smoothly.

I would definitely recommend Akikazu!

10. I bought a pair of Bashful Blue glass eyes from Dom. She was absolutely stellar with communication and she shipped the eyes out immediately. They're gorgeous! One of the nicest pairs I own now :) Thank you so much! Wonderful seller, highly recommended!

11. I sold a wig and a pair of eyes to Dom. The communication was great, and I'd love to do transactions with her in the future! :aheartbea

12. I purchased a pair of Japanese fur wigs from akikazu recently... she shipped them exactly when she said she would and they arrived well packaged and safely. Thank you!! A+

Raven

13. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from akikazu. I forgot to send payment and she was patient about that; once I paid she speedily shipped the next day. Awesome seller.

14. I brought a Soom Pyrol from Akikazu - such a smooth transaction! Akikazu was quick to ship and packaged Pyrol safe and securely. Would do business again! :D Thanks!

15. I purchased the Cutest :aheartbea "YoSD size dress from Diverse Design shop" from akikazu. Very quick helpful Communication; Super Fast Shipping! ... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U!!! :abow:

16. Sold a Hyun head to her and she was fantastic to deal with! Payed on time and stayed in communication.

Will do business with her again. :D

17. I sold a Supia Roda head to akikazu, and she was wonderful! She negotiated that it was a partial trade (2 wigs and a yo outfit plus cash from her). She paid within minutes of negotiation ending, and she kept in great contact throughout. Unfortunately, the trade was lost in the post but that wasn't her fault. I received a tracking number as soon as the items were shipped (same day as payment- faster than I shipped her head!). There were a few marks on the head that I hadn't noticed before, and the faceup had to be wiped. She kindly refused my offer to repaint, and she let me know when the head got to her right away. Great buyer, would LOVE to work with her again! Thank you akikazu!

18. Akikazu bought an artetje 100/0 brush from me. Quick communication and payment! Overall, a flawless transaction.

19. Bought a partial Soom Teenie Gem body from Akikazu, the whole transaction was wonderful! It was shipped out right away, and arrived safely. Thanks so much!

20. akikazu bought a ND Belladonna from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as Belladonna arrived! Thanks for a great transaction!!! I hope you enjoy your new girl!

<3
      Toccyn