1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for akikazu

Nov 7, 2009

1. akikazu sold me a pair of orange glass eyes, she was kind enough to take concealed cash payment from me since my paypal was down (my lil sis "borrowed" my credit card!) and shipped them to me even earlier than promised and they arrived promptly and perfectly packaged! i would buy from her again any day!

2. Sold a headback to Aki and everything went great!

3. Bought an SD wig from Akikazu. She was VERY communicative and helpful with my concerns and even provided additional pictures of the wig before I bought it! Very good transaction. Would gladly do business with again. Thanks so much! ♥

4. This has been the best transaction, purchased two wigs from akikazu and they arrive to my home in prefect shape and quickly. Best Ever!
      I Highly Recommend!!
      :daisy Thank you Dom :daisy

5. I recently purchased a SD wig and two pairs of eyes from akikazu. She was wonderful to deal with, shipped the items promptly and packaged them securely. The items were just as described and I am incredibly happy with them!

Thank you so much for the great transaction!

6. I purchased a set of gray eyes from akikazu. They arrived in perfect condition and in a very timely fashion. I am very pleased with this transaction and would definitely do business again!

7. Akikazu bought a DZ flower fairy from me and was amazing to work with! Fastest and smoothest transaction ever as she paid in the same few minutes the agreement was made! I would gladly work with Akikazu again in the future!

100% awesome buyer!

8. I ordered a DZ Flower LuLu.
      She was so sweet and patient, answered all of my questions super fast and the shipping was REALLY fast!
      She was willing to do a layaway even though in the end we didn't need to use one.
      I would more than happily buy from her again she was so wonderful to do business with ^_^
      Thank you I love my Lulu.

9. akikazu sold Migidoll Miho head to me. The head was shipped superfast, and arrived safely due to perfect packing. Thanks! It was a nice deal!

10. I bought a modded 8-9 indimagenta Leeke wig from akikazu, and everything went very smoothly! Communication was good, the wig was well packed and shipped extremely quickly!

Definitely recommend as a seller!

11. I recently bought a CherryCastle Ivy from akikazu.

The communication was really prompt and she answered every question I had! The doll was sent and received very quickly. It was packaged very quickly and was quite possibly the best packaging I've ever seen! Very careful packing and lots of bubble wrap!

My little sister is overjoyed with her new doll. I think akikazu is a great seller and I would recommend her to anyone.

12. bought a pair of glass eyes from akikazu. Communication was great, they were shipped sooner than expected, and arrived in perfect condition, and very well-packaged. Great seller!

13. Forgot to leave feedback for DZ event doll. Sorry.

Perfect transaction. Sent quick, packed perfect.

14. akikazu sold me her slightly modded (eyes opened) Dollzone Moment in normal skin.
      we agreed on layaway, and she was kind and patience all the time in everything. communication has been friendly and nice, she shipped the doll quickly and very safely, due to its particular shape.
      there has been a small breakage in one of the head petals, and she offered to help with a claim to the postal office (shipment was insured), but I don't care this much as I can fix the breakage.

I would be happy to deal with her again anytime, and I highly recommend her as a seller.
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

15. I purchased a Notdoll Belladonna from Akikazu and everything went smoothly. Belladonna arrived carefully packaged and as described. -- Even a few items so she wouldn't be shoeless or naked! Lovely, lovely girl.

Thank you! :D

16. I had a great experience with akikazu when I bought my PKF Multihead Bonnie from her!

Communication was great and she shipped the doll very quickly and securely. A pleasure doing business with her, and would not hesitate to purchase another doll from her again! :)

17. Akikazu ran a group order for Minty Chesire from Pipos, communication was great and they ran the order without a flaw. Thankyou so much for giving me an oppertunity to buy this lovely kitty!

18. I also participated in the custom/group order for Minty Cheshires from Pipos. Communication was regular, payment invoices were clearly written out, everything was very well-organized, and it all went smoothly. My Cheshire was sent out promptly and arrived safely. I am positively thrilled to have had a chance to participate in such a great GO.

Thank you so much for running this!

19. Sold a SD10 body to akikazu, they were so patient with me not being able to ship right away but paid super fast and let me know when it arrived safely! Super nice and understanding, would definitely do business with again! Hope the body works out for you! :3

20. akikazu bought a head from me. Everything was great, fast payment and nice communication! Really smooth transaction!! ^__^