1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for AminaMithri

Dec 7, 2006

1. Thought I should probably get this started. :sweat
      Please post feedback if you've had a transaction with me!

eBay feedback here under the same name.

People I've had a good experience with. *PM me if I've forgotten you, cause there's a lot of you!*
      acexkeikai
      aelice
      akari
      animefigurekit
      armeleia
      beckers
      bittenbefore
      bouddica
      creamyjade
      fishmemory
      genvi
      lochness
      mumu-hime
      rorek
      saash
      starherd
      st.james
      tsuli

2. We had many different transactions: I bought at least two wigs and some eyes from AminaMithri, we also traded some stuff, and she organized a Kstarr group order in which I participated. Everything went wonderfully well~!:cake:

3. I'm a bad, bad buyer. I bought eyes from AminaMithri back in November, and they were sent fast. It was a great transaction!

4. I bought a set of eyes a couple weeks ago. They arrived super fast! Much quicker service than I expected from Canada to USA transit. The eyes must have been sent out about 5 seconds after I paid for them. It was a real pleasure thank you so much!

5. Amina made a pair of pants for Santeria...they are tight and superb!~ :D
      I had a great transaction with a great friend of mine!! :aheartbea Thanks again! ^_~

6. I bought a doll + accessories from AminaMithri last week. Everything went wonderfully. ^.^

7. AminaMithri bought a wig from me. It was a very good transaction :)

8. I just had a smooth transaction with AminaMithri. I purchaseds 2 pairs of boots from her & they arrived promptly just as described. I would not hesitate to transact with AminaMithri in the future.

9. Many transactions =) all well executed and swift. Many group orders (one underway) with her and I never had any troubles at all. =) Don't hesitate!

10. Just bought some boots from AminaMithri...... Great transaction!!! Thanks!

:D :D :D

11. Aminamithri made some amazing socks for my little Ala~! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

12. Purchased an excellent pair of boots from AminaMithri - all went smoothly, they were nicely packed and I had them in no time. Highly Recommend****

13. I bought two shirts. They arrived in a timely manner, and are well made and as described. Thanks! :D

14. I bought two shirts, and even though there was a little problem with mailing, AminaMithri was super nice about it. I got everything and it is all very prettily made. Great transaction!

15. I purchased an Elfdoll Catsy from AminaMithri and could not be happier with the transaction!

Catsy and all of her belongings were 100% as described and photographed. Communication was prompt, clear and friendly. Shipping was UNBELIEVABLY fast, and Catsy was securely packed and shipped.

Highly recommend this lovely seller! Always nice to do business with good people!

- Wendy

16. I've just finished a trade with her, and it went as smooth as I could hope it would. Communication was great, item was safely packed, and it was exactly as decribed. a definate recommendation!

17. I've done two commissions for AminaMithri and she was a sweetheart to work with both times. She has good communication and paid quickly with no problems at all. :)

18. I bought the Dollheart Valentine gown from AminaMithri. The outfit was packaged very carefully and sent out promptly, she is a fab seller! I highly reccomend her!!:thumbup

19. Hi! Just had a great transaction with AminaMithri. I bought 2 wigs and they were both in beautiful condition--just like new--and they arrived quickly. Good price too!! Excellent transaction -- Thanks!

20. I bought a wonderful Earl outfit from AminaMithri. I adore this look! The whole deal was sweet and easy from beginning to end. I highly recommend AminaMithri to anyone!!
      Thanks very much!!