1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread For and From My_Precious

Jul 20, 2006

1. Please leave feedback if you have ever dealt with me as a buyer or a seller; I will make sure to leave feedback for you too! :daisy
    2. Positive Feedback For me:

Positive Feedback From me:

3. Great buyer, prompt payment, good communication and let me know when the package arrived!
    4. I bought a head from Olga.

She let me pay in installments, and shipped promptly upon final payment. Item arrived safely, well packaged and in condition exactly as described. Would definitely deal with again.
    5. Sold My_Precious a sale item and some clothes, and everything went great! Thank you!
    6. I had a great transaction with olga.
      accurate payment & great communication
      Lovely buyer!!!!!!!!
    7. I did a group order through My_Precious <3 Olga was very good to deal with! Thankyou!!
    8. I did a Luts group order with My_Precious, she was very communicative and made the whole transaction very pleasant :)
    9. I joined Olga's Luts group order. Everything was very nice. Communication was great until the package arrived in the US. Then she had a personal issue that only delayed communication and the shipping by a little bit.

Other than the very minor hiccup at the end, everything went very well! POSITIVE!:thumbup
    10. I, too, did a group order with My_Precious. She was very friendly, extremely nice and pleasant to deal with. My items arrived safe and sound, well packaged and in a timely manner. Thanks so much hun! :)
    11. Just participated in a fantastic group order! Great communication! Thanks My_Precious!!!
    12. I was in a group order run by My_Precious, everything went really smoothly, thank you very much!<3
    13. I joined My_Precious's Luts GO and it was a perfect transaction all around! She went out of her way to get me the wig I wanted. I highly reccommend her! Thank you so much! :daisy
    14. I was in on the dollflower group order and everything was perfect! The eyes are so lovely. Thanks!