1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Andariel

Mar 7, 2007

1. Andariel bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

2. Bought a wig from me, payment was swift, communication was great & Andariel let me know when it arrived, thank you! :aheartbea

3. Andariel participated in my sixth Luts group order and we had a wonderful transaction from beginning to end. Payments were made quickly and communication was well kept on her end. A pleasure to deal with by all means. :)

:clover Thank you for choosing one of my group orders! ^o^ I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :clover

4. Andariel just bought a pair of SD13 Volks pants from me, and it was a great transaction--quick and friendly. Andariel paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely, Definitely recommended! I hope I'll have the chance to do business with Andariel again before long. :)

5. Andariel bought some shirts from me. She paid quickly and had great communication. She was patient with me as well, as I had much to do before sending the package out, but let me know right when the package did arrive. I definitely recommend her as a buyer, thanks again!

6. Andariel bought a WS Buddydoll body from me. She is really friendly, paid quickly through the short layaway, and also informed me of when the item arrived. It's a very smooth and pleasant transaction, highly recommended! Thanks so much ^__^

7. I bought a AOD body for my boy from Andariel and it was a fast, and smooth transaction. She even put it on hold for me and let me work with a small layaway. Highly recommended!

8. Sold some clothing items to Andariel, who paid promptly and was AWESOME communication-wise. The post office hiccuped on transit and made us think the package might not be delivered, but she remained calm and patient and friendly, and let me know right away when the package did arrive. I definitely appreciate the lack of drama! Thanks so much!

9. I sold a wig to Andariel. It was a perfect and easy transaction. Great buyer. Thank you so much.

10. Andariel participated in my Leeke Group Order and was awesome! Very prompt, kind, sweet, and understanding. She would be welcome in any GO I ever run again, and I hope to do more business with her in the future. :)

11. My first BJD was Andariel's Dream of Doll Lahoo. She responded quickly and kindly, and sorted out some customs issues, too.
      She answered all of my questions accurately and made my first doll experience a pleasure. Thank you very much for your time!
      Highly recommended.

12. Sold my Infiniti Doll Chris to Andariel, excellent communication and fast payment! A pleasure to do business with, thanks again!

13. I'm very sorry for the late feedback.

Andariel bought a doll head on layaway from me. She is a very friendly and polite buyer. The communication was excellent and every payment was made on time. She also showed her great understanding when I had trouble posting the head due to my work schedule.
      It was my absolute pleasure dealing with her. I highly recommend her in the MP.

Thank you very much Andariel!

14. Positive! - I bought a DoT Ducan from Andariel, on layaway! The whole transaction went very well! She was always great and prompt with communication and as soon as I payed my boy off, she got him to me pretty quick! Thank you so much for a smooth transaction!

15. I sold her a doll body~This transaction was smooth~she is an A+++++++ buyer~~*^ 3^*

16. Andariel bought a pair of shoes from me. Perfect! Thank you very much! :D

17. Andariel bought some doll clothes from me. Communication is swift and friendly. :) She paid right away and let me know the day the clothes got to her. ^^ Would definitely love to do business with again!

Thank you so much! :D

18. I responded to Andariel's WTB Thread, and sold her my Granado Body. She was wonderful to work with...FAST payment & excellent communication throughout. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

19. I just sold a size 7/8 Monique Gold black wig to Andariel-san! She was super friendly, communicative and sent payment lightning fast!! And she let me know immediately when she received the wig. Wonderful buyer in every way!!

Thanks again for a perfect transaction!!!!! Highly recommended asset to DoA!

God bless!

Setsuna ^^

20. Andariel bought some volks clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment and great communication! Thank you! ^___^