1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for AnimeDoll

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for AnimeDoll. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and AnimeDoll was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. An awesome and easy to work with seller. I'll always appreciate the fact that my doll family is bigger thanks to you! :)

3. Animedoll commissioned me to make some SD13 boy gloves for her. She was great to work with, prompt with payment and communication, plus very friendly — come back soon:D

4. AnimeDoll commissioned me for a pair of Hakama for her boy~

She promptly paid and had great communication. She was extremely patient as well~ Very awesome customer to have.

5. I sold a dress set to AnimeDoll and she paid very promptly and kept great communication. Wonderful to deal with! :daisy

6. Purchased a Heath head from Animedoll. The transaction went smoothly and he got here quickly.

7. AnimeDoll participated in my first group order ^^. Was a pleasure to work with her. She kept excellent communication and paid quickly. Overall very friendly and I'd love to work with her again :D

8. I bought a MSD wig from AnimeDoll, Really nice to deal with, ships quickly. I'd for sure buy from her again. Thanks :)

9. Highly Recommend! I sold a Softly She Walks outfit to AnimeDoll and she paid fast and we had friendly communication including notification of the safe arrival of the item. Altogether a very pleasant, smooth transaction.

10. AnimeDoll commissioned some clothing from me and was quite a pleasure to deal with! very friendy with great communication. Thanks again! ^^

11. I just completed a wonderful transaction with AnimeDoll. She bought a chainmail tunic from me, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thanks so much AnimeDoll! :D

12. I bought Homme Ducan from AnimeDoll and I couldnt be happier!
      She was very prompt with getting back to me.
      He was sent out on a Saturday and got her on Monday. The shipping was soo fast. He was packaged well and arrived safely!!

Thumbs up to Animedoll!!!

13. AnimeDoll commissioned me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was patient, answered my questions promptly, and paid lightening fast. A very happy transaction! :D

14. I sold AnimeDoll a outfit set and the trade went smooth without any problem. Thanks so much. :)

15. I sold a TwigLimbs body to AnimeDoll. She sent the payment quickly and was very understanding when a piece broke (I replaced it) and a short delay. She was great to deal with^_^

16. I sold a kimono set to AnimeDoll, and everything went well! Her payment was very speedy and she had great communication. Thanks a lot!

17. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

18. I sold YoSD Sara head to AnimeDoll.
      She was very kindly and nice person.
      Thank you, AnimeDoll. :)

19. I've had a deal with anime_doll (3200$ - purchase of a doll). Everything was great, anime_doll had agreed to wait until I had the necessary sum of money, for what I am VERY thankful to her; moreover, she had sent the package very fastly, she is a very responsible and nice seller))

Thank you one more time for my Sabiki, I'm so happy, that he is with me! *_______*

20. Sold a doll to AnimeDoll on layaway and she was a pleasure to do business with. Friendly PMs, timely payments, just an all around pleasant transaction!!