1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for AnimeDoll

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for AnimeDoll. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and AnimeDoll was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. An awesome and easy to work with seller. I'll always appreciate the fact that my doll family is bigger thanks to you! :)

3. Animedoll commissioned me to make some SD13 boy gloves for her. She was great to work with, prompt with payment and communication, plus very friendly — come back soon:D

4. AnimeDoll commissioned me for a pair of Hakama for her boy~

She promptly paid and had great communication. She was extremely patient as well~ Very awesome customer to have.

5. I sold a dress set to AnimeDoll and she paid very promptly and kept great communication. Wonderful to deal with! :daisy

6. Purchased a Heath head from Animedoll. The transaction went smoothly and he got here quickly.

7. AnimeDoll participated in my first group order ^^. Was a pleasure to work with her. She kept excellent communication and paid quickly. Overall very friendly and I'd love to work with her again :D

8. I bought a MSD wig from AnimeDoll, Really nice to deal with, ships quickly. I'd for sure buy from her again. Thanks :)

9. Highly Recommend! I sold a Softly She Walks outfit to AnimeDoll and she paid fast and we had friendly communication including notification of the safe arrival of the item. Altogether a very pleasant, smooth transaction.

10. AnimeDoll commissioned some clothing from me and was quite a pleasure to deal with! very friendy with great communication. Thanks again! ^^

11. I just completed a wonderful transaction with AnimeDoll. She bought a chainmail tunic from me, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thanks so much AnimeDoll! :D

12. I bought Homme Ducan from AnimeDoll and I couldnt be happier!
      She was very prompt with getting back to me.
      He was sent out on a Saturday and got her on Monday. The shipping was soo fast. He was packaged well and arrived safely!!

Thumbs up to Animedoll!!!

13. AnimeDoll commissioned me and was a pleasure to deal with! She was patient, answered my questions promptly, and paid lightening fast. A very happy transaction! :D

14. I sold AnimeDoll a outfit set and the trade went smooth without any problem. Thanks so much. :)

15. I sold a TwigLimbs body to AnimeDoll. She sent the payment quickly and was very understanding when a piece broke (I replaced it) and a short delay. She was great to deal with^_^

16. I sold a kimono set to AnimeDoll, and everything went well! Her payment was very speedy and she had great communication. Thanks a lot!

17. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

18. I sold YoSD Sara head to AnimeDoll.
      She was very kindly and nice person.
      Thank you, AnimeDoll. :)

19. I've had a deal with anime_doll (3200$ - purchase of a doll). Everything was great, anime_doll had agreed to wait until I had the necessary sum of money, for what I am VERY thankful to her; moreover, she had sent the package very fastly, she is a very responsible and nice seller))

Thank you one more time for my Sabiki, I'm so happy, that he is with me! *_______*

20. Sold a doll to AnimeDoll on layaway and she was a pleasure to do business with. Friendly PMs, timely payments, just an all around pleasant transaction!!