1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Anna

Apr 4, 2011

1. Hi, everyone! Please post feedback for me below :)

2. Anna bought a wrap skirt from me in a wonderful transaction! She was friendly, quick to respond and patient, and let me know right away when it arrived :). I'm definitely looking forward to working with her again in the future! Thanks much!

3. Aaaand despite the lack of spacing, this is for a new and separate transaction, for a large commissioned lot of clothing and a faceup from me ^^ Everything was, once again, excellent - Anna provided a very clear, detailed description for what she wanted, remained available (and so nice) throughout the process, and responded immediately when the P.O. tracking system hiccupped and scared us for a bit :P She's an absolute pleasure to work with ^^

4. I bought a Tender Too and Tender Bee-A from Anna and it was an amazing transaction. The doll arrived safe and super well packed. It was a great experience.

5. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

6. Anna bought glass eyes from em. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

7. Bought a doll from Anna, and it arrived super fast and packed beautifully! I couldn't be happier; thank you so much!! ♥♥♥ :D

8. We've just finished up another transaction, for two faceups, and Anna is still so excellent to work with! She was clear about her ideas, friendly and quick to answer (and to let me know when the heads arrived safely back with her), and you can tell she cares about her dolls :aheartbea

9. Anna was in my KA eyes group order. She was a very nice person to work with.
      Payment was sent quickly and also let me know as soon as the eyes arrive. highly recommended!
      ^___^

10. Anna participated in my Luts GO. Everything went smoothly, and I hope to see her in another GO in the future! Thanks!

11. Anna participated in my Macbook/etc GO. Communication was great and payment was prompt. I couldn't ask for a better transaction, thank you!

12. Anna recently participated in a Leekeworld GO, that i hosted and can say that she was prompt and friendly in her communications and paid in a speedy fashion. i would totally have her part of a next GO and would recommend her. thanks again!

13. Anna and I have wrapped up another transaction, this time for two faceups, some hand blushing and soe paw blushing ^^ She is such an awesome client, I'm really serious about this. Always friendly, discusses ideas clearly, pays promptly; she's really a joy to work with ^^ I hope you have lots of fun with your new girls!

14. It was a pleasure having Anna in my ED GO - I don't have a single complaint, I'd do business with her again ANY time :D

15. Anna bought some clothing from me recently in another super-awesome transaction! It's always great to hear from her. She was again friendly, clear and prompt, and when the P.O. accidentally mis-routed her order, causing a delay or a couple days, she didn't freak out, but let me know in a sweet and inquisitive manner ^.^ One of my favorite clients!

16. Anna bought a pair of eyes from me. Paid very quickly and let me know as soon as they got home as well as being patient with my delay in shipping. Excellent buyer!

17. Anna participated in my 2079 Realms Mature Mini Shoe GO. She ordered a LOT of shoes! There was a bit of confusion at first as to how many pairs she could order (the company has a set minimum), but she was very patient and pleasant to work with. She also paid her invoices promptly and her communication was awesome! Thank you so much for participating, and I hope to see you join another one of my GO's! :D

18. Anna was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order and was a lovely one to work with. Payments were made in a prompt, timely fashion and communication coming from their end was good. The entire transaction, from initiation to completion, was an easily pleasant one and I can say with the utmost ease that I would be willing to do business with them again if presented with the chance to do so in the future.

Thankies!!
      ♥

19. I'm delighted to have been able to do two more faceups for Anna - I'm so grateful for her trust, patience and kindness! As always, she was totally clear in pre-painting discussion and made payment promptly - everything went awesomely :D Thanks again sweetie!

20. I purchased Soom Rosette Muse body (NS). Great transaction, super packaging, awesome communication. thanks again.