1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ayanami

Sep 1, 2018

1. All the feedbacks from other members for me, Ayanami, belong her :)

2. Yay, I get to be first! Ayanami was great to work with! She paid off her layaway lightening fast, was perfect with communication, and let me know immediately when the doll arrived safely. :D I would be happy to work with her again anytime!

3. Ayanami bought an SD16 girl and the whole transaction went smoothly. Friendly and swift communication and immediate payment.
      Would always do business with Ayanami again :)

4. Ayanami bought SDM F-33 from me. Transaction went perfectly :) I’d love to have another transaction with Ayanami! Highly recommended :D

5. :bcupcake:aheartbea:daisy Positive feedback :daisy:aheartbea:bcupcake

I contacted Ayanami about a head they were selling and Ayanami was so kind and helpful and answered all my questions and even took the time to take additional comparison pictures of the head's color and always had quick and perfect communication:D.
      I purchased the head and Ayanami shipped the head off promptly and it arrived quickly and was well packaged and exactly as described.
      I highly Recommend Ayanami as a fantastic and wonderful seller :thumbup!

Thank you so much Ayanami :hug::aheartbea!

6. I purchased a doll from her and everything went wonderfully. She is very polite and nice, fast with shipping and communication. She packed the doll perfectly and even included some extras. Definitely a great seller, 100% recommended!! :D

7. I purchased a Spiritdoll Snowdrop from @ayanani and the whole transaction went fabulously! Our conversions were answered very quickly ( considering we live on different continents VERY quickly). She arrived to me packaged quite carefully. Thank you so much for this smooth transaction and I would definitely do business with you again!

8. Ayanami has been very considerate with me despite me being gone in a while, i am glad we fixed things up!:celebrate
      I bought a very handsome Volks Okita Souji from her and definitely one of my best purchases so far! Leaving here a positive feedback for ayanami and looking forward to transact with her again! All thumbs up!:dance

9. Very nice and considerate person
      I boight Snow Miku wig from her
      Im very pleased :)
      Pleasure doin buisness with you !!!

10. Ayanami adopted a YoTenshi Una from me. She made payment quickly, and was very patient and kind even when hiccups occurred with the transit of the package. She is a lovely buyer to deal with and I would definitely do business with her again :)

11. I purchased a Volks Snow Miku from Ayanami over a long layaway. Very understanding and even gave me some great advise on caring for the dds line of dolls. Would 10/10 purchase from again, thank you! :)

12. Ayanami adopted Abby from me by Rumpeldoll. She paid immediately and the transaction was smooth and seamless with great communication. I would happily sell to her again. Thank you very much.

13. Positiv feedback for Ayanami: 100% recommended. I purchased a doll from her, and everything was perfect. :D

14. I adopted YoTenshi Una from Ayanami. The transaction went wonderful even though DHL messed up the shipping but we could finally fix things up smoothly together. She's very lovely seller and I'd love to do business with her again :D

15. Ayanami bought a Dollshe Saint from me and the whole transaction couldn't have been any lovelier! She paid super quickly and was very kind throughout the whole conversation. I definitely recommend doing business with her and would love to do so again!:love

16. I adopted SDM F33 from Ayanami and she was shipped very promptly, perfect condition. Communication was very fast and thorough. It was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again in future :D

17. I bought Volks F-69 fom Ayanami on layaway.
      She was very helpful and patient with me all throughout this transaction :). After my final payment the package was sent promptly and was well secured. The doll arrived to me quicky and safely.

I have nothing but high praise for Ayanami, she's a wonderful seller :D

Thank you so much for this transaction, Ayanami! <3

18. I bought a Rumpeldoll Abbey from Ayanami. She was so helpful and kind when my worry took over during the long shipping time. My package was incredibly well packaged and she arrived in pristine condition! I would not hesitate again to purchase items from her. Thank you for the lovely transaction! <3

19. We have a doll head transaction. After discussion with the condition and details, she is fast in transfer the paypal.
      The shipping to EU took long time [2 months] but she is waiting and cheers up me every time we have a conversation.
      Thank you for your kindness!

20. I bought a Dollfie Drean Pretty Coron from Ayanami and I could not be happier :love Ayanami was super friendly and fast, she shipped Coron the next day and I received the doll only a few days later.

I am very happy with my new girl and definitely recommend Ayanami for any future sales. :)