1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Bakemonokun!

Feb 8, 2007

1. I guess it's time I finally got around to doing this, haha. :sweat

Fellow members I've had wonderful transactions with!:

Kathryn
      batchix
      eacretp
      ChocoMeijin
      dishlaga
      JennyMac
      KisakiSama
      geminidoll
      leadora

... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

Please to leaving feedback, yes?? :D

2. I've had several wonderful dealings with Bakemonokun~~ she's always great to work with! :D

3. I bought my darling Ttory from Bakemonokun :D A pleasure to work with, and a good friend! ^-^

4. I bought my Enn from Bakemonokun! And then she turned around and bought my Nanuri! XDD; She's a blast! <3

5. Here we go again! I bought an outfit and shoes from Ms. Monster here, and we had a superb transaction!

[​IMG]

Both doll and outfit/shoes bought from this seller!

(Aren't they cute enough that it hurts?)

6. I bought my first doll, a Petite Ai Gabriel, from Bakemonokun, and she was GREAT! She waited well over a week while I got my paypal sorted out (It was the first time I used it), and did a face-up to my liking :) Shipping was uberfast (Like, the day after I sent payment I think) I'm beyond happy with her and she's an AWESOME seller, I'd advise anyone to do business with her :)

7. A simply wonderful seller. Just received the cutest little YoSD kimono.. thanks so much

I highly recommend Bakemonokun

8. What a friendly, prompt group order participant you were! Awesome ^^

9. Quick and communicative seller. Thanks for the great deal on the SSW shirt :]

10. I adopted Bakemonokun's Tsubaki recently, and the lil' angel arrived quick, safe and sound! Excellent communication etc all around! ^_^

Raven

11. I purchased a Shiratori head w/Satoko Ohno faceup from Bakemonokun which arrived today:
      This was an easy, fast and trouble-free transaction! The head was packaged superbly; arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much! A wonderful head! :daisy

12. I've traded with Bakemonokun and she is a lovely person to deal with, friendly and efficient in every way .. and I am extremely happy with our trade :)
      Thanks Bakemonokun

13. Bought my gorgeous Blue Fairy Tommy (Subaru) from Bakemono. Arrived quickly, great communication, perfect quality on the doll and generally just a great person to deal with. Packaging was so good it broke my scissors :)

14. My sweet little Narsha boy was adopted into Bakemonokun's home, and the transaction went through very well. I know he's in a great nwe home, and she was a great buyer to deal with - fast, friendly and communicative.

All deals should be like this!

Thankies, sweetie!

Alicex

15. I bought a Volks Megu from Bakemonokun and she was wonderful to deal with~ She shipped the doll out quickly and she was very well-packaged and arrived exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her again! =)

16. I bought Bakemonokun's Chiwoo Vampire Elf, and am so glad I did! She was really great to work with. Good communication, fast replies, and shipping was fast as well. Thank you so much!~

17. Bought some shorts from bakemonokun and they arrived very quickly and were just as described! I love them!

18. I bought some clothing and shoes from bakemonokun and everything was just perfect! Fast shipping,wonderful items and she is a wonderful person, thanks so much!

19. I sold my limho mono to Bakemonokun via a short layaway and it was a great experience. She paid promptly and earlier than expected. Communication was stellar. I wish all transactions were this good.

I am glad that he was adopted into her home as I know he will get the love and attention that he deserves.

Good luck!
      ~ Erika

20. Bought a wig from Bakemonokun. Excellent communication. Sent the item out super quick(arrived the next day). Super great seller!