1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BBZIACO

Feb 8, 2016

1. Here you can leave your Feedback for me^^

2. Positive feedback:)

BBZIACO bought Withdoll Dark Elf Angela from me, and the whole transaction was perfect. Her commincation is A+,she answered very quickly and she is a kind person to talk with:) She paid promptly and nofied me when the doll arrived to her.
      I would be happy to do any business with her in the future:)
      Thank you again for the smooth deal!:)

3. Bought a Withdoll Rosybrown Nei from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly, paid fast and let me know as soon as he arrived! Excellent buyer and wouldn't hesitate doing business with them again. :)

4. Bought a Soom body from me. Everything was easy and quick. BBZIACO answered all my messages very fast, paid without any delay and let me know when the body arrived. It was a pleasure to deal with BBZIACO.

:)

5. Bbziaco has bought my Zaoll Luv boy. Everything was perfect, the payment was very fast and without delay. She also told me when the doll arrived. I'm absolutely satisfied with this deal, thank you so much, BBZIACO! <3

6. Bbziaco bought an Elfdolll Vivien head and a Soom male body from me. She is a very kind person and the communication was great! Everything went smothly and the transaction was perfect! I'm very happy to deal with her. I can only recommend her. Thank you!

7. I sold a Switch head to BBZIACO and the transaction was perfect! They're an excellent buyer, friendly and attentive to messages. Was kind and told me as soon as the parcel arrived, couldn't have asked for better! :) Thank you dear!~

8. I sold Souldoll Jina head to BBZIACO. Perfect transaction and exellent communication. Thank you very much :)

9. BBZIACO bought a head from me. All communications and transactions were smooth, fast and kind. I highly recommend BBZIACO as a wonderful buyer.

10. I'm grateful for buying SOOM Phonolus, everything was just perfect! Thank you very much! Highly recommend! :kitty2:thumbup

11. BBZIACO bought Soom Sard body from me on a short layaway. The communications and transactions were perfect. Thank you!! I recommend her any time! <3

12. BBZIACO bought a Dollshe Aramis from me and was pleasant to deal with throughout the transaction. Fast communication and fast payment. Would recommend :D

13. Happy transaction with BBZIACO who bought me a Nabarro Wally's head. Fast payment and great communication. I recommend ♥

14. I bought an iplehouse kyle head from BBZIACO and the transaction was really good, fast and friendly communication, and fast sending too
      thank you again!

15. I bought a Gagnon Edelweiss head from her and can only recommend her whole-heartedly as a seller.
      She was Kind, friendly and prompt with her replies, answered all my questions patiently and shipped the head immediately. He is in perfect condition and I could not be happier.
      Thank you so very much - I would always come back <3

16. She bought a DZ Star from me. We agreed to do a two-month Layaway but she paid off even sooner than we agreed!! She's a wonderful person to deal with; polite, fast at communication and as I said fast at payments. I really recommend her, she's a sweetheart!!

Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy your new girl :)

17. I purchased Souldoll Tera Zenith Zig head from BBZIACO. Really good deal with you. I recommend to all!

18. BBZIACO sold to me a WITHdoll Nana head. She was very friendly, replied to my messages promptly, and shipped the package out quickly. And moreover, she packed the doll head so wonderfully amazing, it was like opening a gift. Thank you so much!

:thumbup Highly Recommended!

19. I sold an Iplehouse FID Claude to BBZIACO and it was a smooth transaction.
      She was very polite and responded fast to all messages. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as she received the package.
      Thank you very much for this lovely transaction, I recommend her as a buyer !

20. POSITIVE!! :D

I purchased a doll from her. She was super fast and nice with PM, shipped the doll when she said she would and it arrived just as described. It has been a very nice transaction and I highly recommend this seller!

Thank you!