1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for bearpicnic

Feb 22, 2012

1. I bought a pair of MSD boots from bearpicnic. It was an excellent transaction. The boots arrived quickly and well packaged. I couldn't be happier! I'd definitely buy from her again. :) Thanks!

2. I recently bought a lot of clothes and shoes for little fees and minifees from bearpicnic. The transaction went extremely well, great comms. I received the items ultra fast and well packed. I love all of them and so do all the girls, we couldn't resist having a play as soon as they arrive. Thank you again for everything. A perfect transaction :0)

3. Rating: VERY Positive!~

Bought a bunch of cloths from bearpicnic, Plume Blanche and Amy Lilly stockings, HDS jeans and a pair of DollMore panties for my incoming MNF. Everything looks great and is in like new or or nearly like new condition. She shipped fast and the package got here in record time since Tucsan is only a few hours from Phoenix, and it was very nicely packaged. ^^

Here's a pic, thank you so much!~ XD

[​IMG]

4. Bought a Hoody from Bearpicnic. It is fabulous and the transaction went beautiful. Thanks again! I would definitely by from again.

5. I bought some YOSD clothes from bearpicnic it arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Would be happ to do business with her again! Thanks! A+++

6. I purchased two Pukifee dresses and some shoes from BearPicnic and everything was perfect! Thanks for the cute clothes! :)

Chris

7. I purchased some pukifee overalls from bearpicnic and it was a smooth transaction. Item was in excellent condition and she shipped quickly! Thank you!

8. I purchased a Leeke wig from Bearpicnic and everything went wonderful! Communication was great and my wig was shipped quickly. I'd most definitely buy from her again!

9. Bearpicnic purchased a minifee chloe sp head from me. Communication was always friendly and payment was prompt.
      I would happily do business with her in the future.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

10. I bought 2 wigs from Bearpicnic. Communication was great and they arrived very fast! Thanks so much!

11. I recently purchased some MSD clothing items from Bearpicnic. They arrived very quickly! She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely buy from her again.

12. POSITIVE

I purchased a slim-mini shirt from bearpicnic. Good communication, and fast shipment! Recommended seller! Thanks. :)

13. I purchase two MSD items from bear picnic, great seller fast shipping and items are well pack. Many thanks ^^

14. I've bought a fullset outfit from bearpicnig and everything went really smoothly. The clothes were in perfect condition and communication was really quick and nice! Thank you so much! ^-^

15. I purchased a YOSD sweater and a pair of TTYA YOSD jeans from bearpicnic and they were as described and arrived quickly! The communication was great as well!
      Thank you!

16. i bought a second hand outfit from bearpicnic. communicaion was great, and the outfit was shipped quickly and in great condition. :)

17. I bought a Littlefee Ante girl from Bearpicnic. It was a pleasure to work with her! She offered me a layaway, communication was kind and friendly, and she shipped my doll very fast and packaged with great care! I would buy from her anytime.
      Thanks so much, Bearpicnic! Xoxo

18. Bought two yosd hoodies from bearpicnic and they're adorable and just as described, very pleasant transaction all over. I would buy from her again!
      thank youuu

19. I purchased some clothing items from Bearpicnic for my new Doll Chateau Bella and they worked out beautifully. I found her to be communicative, friendly, and patient and I would definitely buy from her again.

20. I purchased a MNF Luka head from Bearpicnic. Everything was exactly as promised and so super quick. Plus, she's a total sweetheart. Thanks so much!!