1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for bearpicnic

Feb 22, 2012

1. Positive Feedback

I bought some SD girl shorts and underwear from bearpicnic. Communication was very fast and friendly, i was allowed to combine shipping, and the clothes were shipped the next day. They arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described and safely packed. Thanks so much!

2. I purchased her F60 Siean and couldn't be happier! Communication was flawless and she shipped her out quickly. The box she built to ship was so well put together and the rest of the packaging was amazing! Siean arrived just as she was described and in excellent condition. I would be more than happy to work with her again!!

3. Purchased a Nine9style jacket from Bearpicnic and it went smoothly and things were shipped very quickly. I would absolutely do business with her again.

4. Purchased a Pipos doll from Bearpicnic. Great communication. Item was shipped very fast and arrived safely.

5. I just received a very handsome Iplehouse Shane, he is perfect. Shipping was so fast and all my messages were answered quickly. Wonderful person to buy from, I hope to deal with you again someday.

6. I bought a pair of SD girl boots from Bearpicnic. She responded fast to PMs and shipped exactly when she said she would, and the boots arrived super fast and in gorgeous, like-new condition. I couldn't be happier with my transaction. Thanks for being awesome! =)

7. I purchased TTYA jeans from Bearpicnic, and it was another great transaction! She's excellent seller..just a pleasure to deal.
      Thanks so much ♥

8. Purchased a MNF luka head from Bearpinic. It was a perfect transaction. The head was shipped super quickly and arrived very well packed. Great seller! Highly recommend! Thanks so much!

9. I sold a Minifee Sarang head to bearpicnic and it was a perfect transaction!!, she is a pleasure to deal with!. She is just so lovely and nice that it was an amazing experience to deal with her!. She paid instantly, as promised and was very friendly and communicative all the time. She was kindly enough to let me know as soon as sarang arrived!. I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

10. I just purchased a Sarang head from bearpicnic and she was wonderful to deal with! Very flexible to work with and flawless packaging skills. I would be happy to have more transactions in the future!

11. I bought a Leekewolrd Nicole from bearpicnic. They were wonderful to deal with and answered all my questions-- Would definitely recommend as a seller!~ :)

12. Bought some clothes for my Narae to Karlie. She's very nice, good communication and fast shipping/delivery. Thanks for all !

13. I recently purchased a tan Littlefee from bearpicnic and I am very pleased with the doll. Karlie was a pleasure to do business with, had communicated well and mailed out the Littlefee quickly. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a mnf neck piece from Bearpinic. Extremely friendly and responded quickly. Shipped fast, arrived securely and right on time ^.^ I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Thank you so much!

15. I bought three MNF sweaters from bearpicnic and it was a wonderful transaction!! She is just lovely to deal with. She responded promptly to my PM, and shipped almost immediately after I paid. She even sent me a copy of her receipt from the post office showing she had shipped the items!! Great seller, highly recommended.

16. I purchased a Littlefee Lisa from Bearpinic. She was great with communication, shipped quickly and securely, and I'm extremely happy with my new addition! I would definitely purchase from her again.

17. I bought some SD clothing from bearpicnic. Communication was friendly and prompt, plus she shipped the clothing quickly. Everything arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier.

I would gladly do business with bearpicnic again. Thanks much! :)

18. I bought some dolly cloths from bearpicnic and I am supper happy with my purchase! The cloths where in supper good shape , and he packing was careful. They arrived supper quickly too! Thank you so much ! Great seller highly recommended ! I hope to deal with you again in the future ! :)

19. I recently purchased a pair of pink shoes from bearpicnic. They were shipped promptly, packaged well and exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again in a second. Thanks again! :)

20. I purchased an SD skirt from Bearpicnic. Shipped fast and the skirt is lovely! This is not my first transaction with Bearpicnic; I've bought from her before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Very trustworthy seller. Thank you! =)