1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Biazrael

Aug 8, 2006

1. Please leave your feedback for Biazrael (me) in this thread :)

2. Fantastic service from Biasrael!

Quick and friendly correspondance and very fast shipping!
      A pleasure to do business with!

Thanks very much for Dana!

3. POSITIVE :D

I sold a head to Biazrael and everything went great. Fast payment and nice communication. Recommended!

4. Bought a Cerisedoll Constantine from Biazrael, the communication was great and it is probably one of the best experience I got as a buyer. Seller answered fast and posted the doll fast. I have been able to receive it pretty fast too.

Thanks a lot!

5. I bought a ANS head from Nathalie
      She is a great seller with nice communication, and shipped very fast!
      Thanks a lot

6. Highly recomanded seller .

I bought Biazrael,s Irrealdoll Ringo head , she was kind and responded fast .
      The head was welk packed and in mint condition! Thank you!

7. I bought a Lumedoll Saiph form Biazrael and couldnt have been happier with my transaction. The doll was just as described (basically brand new) and was shipped to me super fast and extremely well wrapped and protected. Biazrael kept an open and friendly conversation throughout the whole process and everything was clear and transparent from the very begining. She even included extras (which was just sweet and kind of her). I super recomend anyone to engage in buying or selling with her for she is a trustworthy person and I am trully happy to have met her acquaintance.

8. Bought two DC kid heads from Biazrael. Great communication! Would definitely buy from again!!!

9. I purchased a Merry-Doll-Round Fang head from Biazrael. The head is perfect!! And communication was lovely. The head was shipped promptly and was very well packed. I highly recommend Biazrael.

10. Thank you from the DF body and communication! The body is cool!

11. I purchased a Luts doll from Biazrael! The transaction went very smoothly and the doll arrived quickly and very well packaged. I'd buy again from them in a heartbeat! Merci!

12. I purchased a Dollstown Deogi from Biazrael and everything was absolutely perfect!
      The doll is exactly as described and she was packaged and shipped wonderfully.
      Biazrael is a very friendly, helpful and understanding seller.

I would happily buy from Biazrael again. Thank you!

A********

13. I bought Dollmore Zihu with the most incredible face up. She was packed carefully with lots of beautiful extras and arrived in perfect condition sooner than expected. Thanks so much!

14. I bought an Irrealdoll Ery from Biazrael, and the transaction went perfectly. She allowed me to purchase on layaway. I received the doll today, and it is absolutely beautiful. Packed very well, and the doll is in perfect condition. Thank you very much!

15. Biazrael has bought MSD Narin by Bimong from me. Our deal was smooth and pleasant. Biazrael was friendly, quick in responses and has paid her layaway earlier than agreed. Thank you very much for nice experience!

16. I bought a Napidoll Rogebell head with Horn, CoA and Originalbox, 4 wonderful wigs and a pair of red rocking horse lolita shoes of Biazrael and couldn't be happier. She is an awesome seller and a great and caring person. She is so lovely and gifted me even a suprise wig. She checked my girls on instagram and found the perfect wig, respecting my taste a lot. The gift wig is the most lovely one!!:aangel:

I can not wait to do bussiness as soon as possible again with Biazrael. It was a perfect transaction!

Thank you so much, dear!:aheartbea

17. Superb transaction and seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Wonderful communication and really fast shipping following my payment. Thank you so much!

#17 dobby, Mar 27, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    18. I had a gorgeous transaction with wonderful Biazrael recently and it was a great pleasure! Kind, pleasant and understanding person! Communication was above all praise)
      I highly commend and wish them all the BEST!

19. Biazrael and I made a trade. It was a wonderful experience. Great communication and fast shipping. I would love to do trades or sales in the future, and I recommend others to do it to :)

20. I sold a Miracledoll Miao head to Biazrael. Fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended!
      Thank you!