1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for binks333

Jul 30, 2010

1. starting a feedback thread

2. Great as a buyer! Friendly plus prompt payment & communication was excellent!

3. She bought a couple of my wigs and was great to deal with. Good communication, fast payment, a very easy transaction

4. binks333 bought my AE Cherry head. She is an excellent buyer-- communication was great and payment was fast. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

5. binks333 participated in my most recent Dollmore GO. Payments were quick and communication was excellent. Thanks so much!

6. Binks bought my doll Faith, and was fantastic. The layaway was paid off ahead of time, and the communication was stellar! Overall a wonderful person to deal with.

7. Even though I had a dweeb moment on my part, Binks was awesome to deal with a patient with me. :) Great buyer, thanks so much for a wonderful (two!) transactions!!

8. Positive!
      I sold some clothes and a pair of shoes to binks333. Communication was good, payment was fast, and I was kindly left feedback, too^^

Thanks!

9. I puchased a doll body from binks333, it arrived in great condition, was well packed, and shipped very promptly.
      Thanks!
      :)

10. Binks commissioned a faceup from me and was incredible to work with. I took much longer to complete the faceup due to an unexpected illness within the family and she was kind beyond words. Thanks again Binks. :)

11. I bought a doll from binks333. She shipped within the time frame she said. She's great to work with. I am very happy with the transaction. Thank you very much binks333.

12. Bought a doll from binks333. Communication was great and doll arrived in quick time and very nicely wrapped. She was great to work with and would be happy to work with her again. Thankyou!

13. I did a trade with binks333. I traded her my AoD Zi Yuan for her Impldoll Yolanda. She packed the doll well and sent her off on the time we agreed on. She even included a wonderful outfit and a little necklace! The doll is wonderful and so was the trade with Binks! I would not hesitate to do a trade/buisness with her again. Thank you again :D

14. I bought a BBB doll from binks333 and the transaction went great! She was very kind and packaged her with care. This was a perfect transaction and could have not gone better!

15. I bought an AE Cherry head from Binks333. The entire transaction was easy and painless. She packed the head well and shipped within the timeframe she promised. The head was exactly as described and I appreciate the dolly jewlery she included.

I would not hesitate to enter into another transaction with Binks333.

16. Sarcasticcinders bought a AE cherry head from me ...she was great at getting back to me ...fast payment ...she was great all around ....would love to work with her again in the future

17. lets forget i put this here....lol

18. Sold a Souldoll Hye to binks333 and the transaction was great. She paid by layaway just as ageed and was always pleasant in all communications. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much!

19. Binks333 purchased and partial traded for my Domuya flexi Saisha and everything went perfectly! She completed the layaway super fast, was always friendly in communications and even let me know that she arrived safely! I highly recommend her and thank you so much ^_^

20. I did a trade with Binks333. I traded my MNF ShuShu for her elf doll body. Everything was great! I would recommend her as a trade partner any time! She's a sweetie and a class act!