1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BiZria~

Jun 25, 2008

1. Hiya~

This is the feedback thread for me, BiZria!

BiZ, for those who like.

I most often commission and buy, though someday I may sell. Something. You never do know~

Pleasure doing business with you!!
    2. I sold Bizria a pair of MSD shoes, and it was a perfect transaction! She paid quickly, and was very pleasant the entire time, and even let me know that they arrived and that she loved them! A fabulous buyer!
    3. I sold BiZria a lolita dress. Excelent transcation. Very nice and sent the money prompty. ^^

It was a pleasure doing business with you!
    4. Sold an MSD jacket-coat to BiZ. Paid promptly and is easy to deal with.
    5. BiZria bought a brown/blond furwig from me, and the transaction was smooth and perfect XD

Thanks so much! A really lovely buyer <3
    6. I sold a doll head to BiZria. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and a real sweetie.
    7. Fantastic transaction!:) BiZria bought a Cherishdoll body from me, and she was thoroughly pleasant to deal with and paid immediately. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you BiZria!
    8. BiZria bought a MNF shiwoo elf head from me. Paid quicky and was great with communications. A pleasure to deal with.
    9. BiZria bought a pair of socks from me and was prompt to pay and notified me when they arrived. Would not hesitate to deal with again, thank you.
    10. Sold BiZria a Lolita dress set. Transaction went smoothly and was a pleasant experience. Buyer highly recommended. *thumbs up* :)
    11. Bought clothes from me. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. :)
    12. BiZria just bought some clothes from me. She answered messages in a timely fashion, and paid quickly. A very smooth transaction. :)
    13. BiZria bougt a mnf neckpiece from me, great transaction!
    14. BiZria has bought a msd cloak from me, transaction was very smooth~
      she is very nice! recommended~
    15. BiZria purchased a Monique wig from me; they paid quickly and were an absolute pleasure to work with!
    16. BiZria bought some eyes off of me, great communication and paid fast ^.^
    17. Really sweet person to sell to! Fast payment too! Thank you so much!
    18. BiZria bough a pair of eyes from me.
      Everything went great.
      Good communication. Thanks!
    19. BiZria purchased a sist faceplate and mohair wig from me. Fast payment, very friendly and quick replies as well! Thanks, I recommend her to all!
    20. Bought a pair of cherry shoes and a little cherry top from BiZria, and the transaction was a dream! She was very communicative and friendly, and let me know upfront about delays in shipping because of the weather.

Thank you so much, my girls love their little new things!