1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Blossom

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Blossom. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Blossom was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Great customer to work with; everything went perfectly. Thanks!

3. great customer and very nice person, ^_________^

4. I was the buyer, and everything went very smoothly. Many thanks...

5. I just bought some shoes from Blossom, and considering they had to come from as far away as Scotland- she shipped them safely and more quickly than I have gotten some items from other sellers here in the US! LOL. A+++

6. thank you for shopping at bittenbefore.com
      i worked on a custom hoodie for blossom and she replied to all pm very quickly, paid quickly and let me know once it arrived

very good to work with ^^

7. Blossom's a total sweetie! You can't do better than business with her! <3

8. Blossom's a great buyer! ^^ Payment was sent immediately and she was very sweet to work with~

9. Great seller, sold me a beautiful dress and was fantastic throughout the whole transaction. Would definitely buy from again! :fangirl:

10. very good seller, dress is beautiful and perfect condition!
      thanks a lot!!

11. Highly recommended seller.
      Incredibly quick shipping from Scotland to the US. Everything was exactly as described and arrived perfectly.
      Thanks, Blossom!

12. Bought some clothes from Blossom; everything went fine! Thank you!

13. It was a pleasure sewing for you! Please come again anytime. :)

Lindsay

14. Great seller! Good communication, kind and fast :) Definitely A superpositive feedback!

15. I bought a msd dress from Blossom and she was very nice. She placed it on hold for me until a date I knew I had the money and was quick at sending it. (even with a holiday monday! :3)

Thank you!

16. I had a great transaction with Blossom for her Candlestick Fey outfit, bunny wig, and bunny outfit. Fast ship, great communication, would definately buy from again.

17. I purchased a dress Blossom was selling and it came quickly and in excellent condition.

1/9/07 - sent payment
      1/10/07 - shipped from Blossom
      1/16/07 - recieved!

Blossom is an absolute joy to do business with. ^^

18. Blossom is a wonderful repeat customer! Great communication and always so nice! :)

19. Very pleasant transaction ;) ( Blossom is a honey!)

The item I purchased was packaged securely. It arrived promptly and in super condition ~~And I loved it!!

I hope to do business with her again in the future. :)

20. The dress I bought from Blossom was gorgeous, and she shipped very quickly!! I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone! :D