1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for bluejedi81

Jun 18, 2007

1. I recently sold a Volks Magical Michael head to Bluejedi81 and I couldn't be anymore pleased with how the transaction went! :)

She paid right when she said she would, communication was great and quick (and she was incredibly friendly the entire time!), and she let me know right away when the head arrived at her home. c: I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again or recommend her to others!
      Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy the head! <33

2. I sold a Leekeworld wig in Dark Turquoise to bluejedi81. They paid quickly and were great to work with! Thanks again!

3. BLUEJEDI81 let me in on a luts buy for neck dougnut parts...shes a very kind person ...communication is always pleasent and quick and i would certainly do business with her again

4. Had a very wonderful transaction with Bluejedi81 and she was great from start to finish of the transacton. Would definitely recommend.

5. Great transaction with bluejedi81 who purchased some eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks.

6. I bought a Glamour Model Kasi Dan Head with Spock face-up from bluejedi81. Very nice and friendly seller, great communication!

The head was shipped very fast and really securely wrapped. It arrived in perfect condition! And the head is awesome!

A perfect transaction. :) Thank you!

7. Really great seller
      i will give 10/10 for this ^_^
      she helped me a lot during this transaction
      and also very responsible

definitely will buy from her again

satisfying service :)

8. I bought an Elf Chiwoo from BlueJedi. It was a great transaction. Not only did I have an oppurtinity to grab a highly desired head at a great price, but she did a layaway for me while I was getting the money together, great communication and she shipped him right out! He arrived SUPER well packaged (I don't think another ounce of bubblewrap would have fit :lol:) and was in excellent condition like described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or reccommend her to anyone!

9. I bought a Volks Isao chair from Bluejedi81.

She allowed me to pay for the chair in two payments and was always lovely to deal with in pms. Her communication was excellent in keeping me up to date with what was going on. The chair was very well packaged and arrived just when she said it would. I would have no hesitation to buy from her again.

Oh and my dolls love the chair too (they wanted me to add that :))

10. Bought an Iplehouse YID girl outfit from bluejedi81. Shipped very fast, great communication! Would happily deal with her again!

11. I bought a Dollzone outfit from Bluejedi81. She was great to deal with, and the outfit arrived in perfect condition. =^i^= I'd do business with her again anytime! Thanks!! :D

12. bluejedi81 bought a SOOM MD Glot from me on a layaway that she finished days ahead of schedule. She was very understanding about my being out of town and having to delay mailing. Great buyer, highly recommended :)

13. I bought an Aria Doll from Bluejedi81. Everything was great! Fast shipping, perfect doll, WELL wrapped! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

14. Totally forgot to leave feedback in all my life chaos... Bluejedi81 recently bought a LTF Leah from me on a short layaway. She made her first payment right away, and then made her final payment early! Communication was wonderful- friendly and prompt. It was a perfect transaction and I recommend her to anyone looking to do buisiness with her! Thanks again, hon. :D