1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Buff

Jul 11, 2006

1. Buff is a fantastic seller, very easy to deal with. Thanks!

2. Excellent seller! ^^

3. Buff is really cool! I had a couple of things she needed and she paid so fast! I totally recommend her! Thank you! :)

4. I bought a wig from Buff :)
      Great communication, super fast shipping !
      I recommend Buff to other buyers / sellers !!!

5. I highly recommend Buff as buyer!

She paid really fast. She's so kind, great communication, so fast answering PM's...

All completaly perfect! Thanks, Buff! :)

6. Bought a wig! Recieved it very quickly! Excellent to buy from!

7. I bought a 70cm Angel Outfit with wings from Buff. It's amazing! It's absolutely stunning in person, and sewn incredibly! The wings are simply stunning. ^__^ I would never hesitate to buy from Buff! Buff's the best!

8. Bought a pirate's outfit from Buff which my boy bjd won't take off! Nice item made by Buff! Alex

9. Buff bought a scalemail breastplate from me. She was great to do business with, and paid very quickly. :)

Thanks so much!

10. I recommend Buff! Very nice person to deal with:). Thanks again!

11. Buff participated in the Leekeworld group I had the pleasure of organizing this past month and she was an absolute Delight to deal with from start to finish:D She was courteous, very sweet, paid quickly & was Very responsible;) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :thumbup :thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

12. Buff has acquired my F09 head.
      I had a wonderful transaction with it!
      Thank you very much! :)

13. Buff bought a wig from me and everything went perfectly~ I hope you enjoy :)

14. I commissioned THE MOST perfect pirate outfit for my crazy pirate boy!! The little clothes are so amazingly well made that I can't stop staring at them.

I love all the little details!! And the belts!! Oh I love belts <3<3<3

The only problem is I needed to restring my boy and I seriously doubt he'll let me take it off ^^;;
      *trying to take off the awesome pirate hat* Pirate boy::roar

See? O_o;;

Thank you!!!! ^_______^ :aheartbea :love :D :fangirl:

15. I sold Buff a pair of shoes and she was a wonderful buyer! Paid when she said she would, and was very friendly and sweet! Thank you dear~ :aheartbea

16. :lol: I'm always buying from myself too:D;)

Anyways, on to feedback:

Buff Split a FCS order with me for the wig, she was a very patient sweetheart :aheartbea

Sera~

17. Buff is a great buyer, too! Thanks, dear~ :)

18. Buff bought my Fantasy Doll for the body and head, which I like to keep things together. She was good in sending PM about wanting him and she paid fast. Hoping she lets me know when he arrives and how she likes him. Thanks, MK:D

19. *this is Yako*
      Buff is totaly amazing! She fixed my girl's head, and had great communication and shipping was great, And of course, my angel's head is totaly fixed and is wonderful and strong! :D
      I highly recomend her~

<3
      Yako

20. I recently had a transaction with Buff for a wig and a pair of eyes-- all I can say is THANK YOU! They were both in great condition, as described, and arrived safely!

I would recommend shopping with Buff- she's sweet and very quick to respond to PMs.