1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Buff

Jul 11, 2006

1. Buff bought a wig from m and she was very nice to deal with. She paid me promptly and it was a smooth transaction!

2. I bought a Tanned Yuu from Buff and everything went perfectly! Great communication, and my Yuu arrived very safely packaged! Thanks so much! :D

3. I bought an "almost a pirate outfit" from Buff, and it arrived faster than I thought!

Great outfit, another pirate wannabe is happy now XD

Thanks so much! <3

4. Bought a beautiful Bernard off of Buff and she was awesome to deal with, very sweet and very quick!

5. I traded a Dollheart outfit and wigs for an awesome deal of Buff's items. Too cute and amazing for words!

Thanks so much <3

6. I am very pleased with the wig and eyes I bought from Buff , very well
      packed and shipped fast to Australia . Thanks for a great transaction :)

7. Buff bought a NS Vampire Lu-Wen head from me - fast payment, friendly communication, an awesome person to deal with! Thanks again for a great transaction! :fangirl

8. sold a pet fox to Buff. she is very nice to deal with. thank you~:)

9. Excellent seller! Awesome communication! Very honest and reliable! Doll came exactly as described and super well packed! Shipped on time and everything! Highly recommended!

10. Wonderful buyer, paid very promptly and was very patient! (I was in the process of moving back home for Winter break :sweat) Fully recommended, absolutely wonderful!

11. Buff bought a Lati doll body from me and everything went well. She paid in full, and had great communication. She is very nice. I highly recommend to buy/ sell with her.

12. I just had another wonderful transaction with Buff. She had me make some custom Scalemail, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Thanks so much Buff!

13. I sold a Volks Maria to Buff. She was very friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when she arrived! Great transaction. Thanks a lot! :D

14. I bought a lovely Lishe from Buff and I just adore the doll. Thank you for such a wonderful transaction! Lishe was shipped quickly and was packaged safely. I highly recommend this seller!

15. I bought an Elfdoll body from Buff. She was willing to let me pay via layaway, and was wonderful to do business with. The body was shipped quickly and very securely packaged. I'd highly recommend her.

16. I just received my boy back from Buff after sending him off for a face-up. It's beautifully done! Buff kept open communication with me and did the work in a timely manner. I highly recommend her.

17. Sold a 2007 Juri A head to Buff. Payment was fast, right when she said it would be, and communication was fantastic. Very highly recommended! :)

18. Buff is excellent buyer. Fast payment and communication.
      I recommend her highly.

19. I bought a pair of hands from Buff.

Good communication, Quick shipping and Great packing!!

Thanks so much!:)

20. Buff sold me a Volks MSD Ken head... arrived in a very timely manner (within the week!) and she's absolutely wonderful to deal with.