1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Buff

Jul 11, 2006

1. Sold Buff a pair of DZ feet- She needed them for a project, and I was glad to help her out :)
      Would love to deal with anytime-
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

2. Awesome buyer! Buff purchased a yo-sd Tinatsu from me and the transaction was flawless. Prompt payment, great communication. I highly recommend Buff!

*Jen

3. buff bought a mnf shiwoo and she was a dream to work with. highly recommended with a shiny gold star ;)

4. Buff participated in a group order I hosted. She was very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly. I would do business with her any time! ^_^

5. I bought several fantasy outfits from Buff in two different transactions. All the outfits were beautifully made and arrived very quickly. I would happily buy more from her anytime!

Thanks so much!

Joline

6. Buff and I have had two great transactions recently, one on eBay and one here on DoA. I bought her OD Il on eBay, and she bought some eyes from me here--as both a seller and a buyer, Buff is tops! She's very communicative, prompt, and honest; it would be a pleasure to do business with her again. :aangel:

7. I bought two pairs of eyes from the marketplace, which arrived home safely.
      They were well packed and the communication was fast.

8. i bought a modded ISMY boy from buff and everything went really well - the doll is amazing and i couldn't be happier ^^

9. Buff bought a wig from me, paid right away, smooth transaction~ ^^

10. I bought some tiny's stuff and some WIP clothing from Buff.
      It was a great transaction. The communication was great and she shipped fast. The package was also very well packed.

After the transaction was done - when I got the clothing pieces and have no idea how to put them together, Buff even offered me a help and a walk through.

I would love to buy from her again and would highly recommended her.

Thank you again :D

11. I bought a set of outfit from Buff and it has been a pleasure dealing with her!

She was very helpful & prompt to reply all my questions, good & careful packaging, outfit was as described :)

I would love to buy from Buff again!

12. Buff gave my Minimee Ryuk a face up. She did a great job on him! I'd definitely recommend her as a face up artist. She's also great with communication. <3

13. I have bought from Buff a very lovely blue prince outfit. All my questions were answered, and I was supplied with a very, very helpful picture before deciding to purchase. The outfit was packed wonderfully, and very safely, arriving quickly. I am very happy with the transaction, and am looking forward to dealing with Buff again in the future. :)

14. Buff sold me a fullset Lucas -- she was very straightforward and easy to deal with (responded to PMs, shipped fast, packed well) and the doll is very nice.

15. I commissioned Buff for a faceup on my Minimee David Tennant and she did a beautiful job, working with me every step of the way and asking me what I preferred before she painted it!

Shortly after, I purchased some clothing from her and it shipped straightaway and even came with extras!

Buff is a star, and I will certainly be doing business with her again! :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

16. Buff bought a Minimee body from me very recently. She paid VERY promptly, and let me know when the body arrived. ^^ She's very easy to communicate with; she was always friendly, helpful, and prompt with her messages. Highly recommended buyer!

17. I just commissioned Buff to face up my Migidoll Miho. She came out perfectly and was painted and returned super fast, too! It couldn't have gone better. :D

Thanks so much again!

18. I sent Buff three heads to do for me. She was able to interpret exactly what I wanted for each of them and she worked fast and got them back to me quickly. Great communication kept me informed of what was going on, and preview pics showed me that I had trusted just the right person with my dolls' faces.

Thanks, very much!

19. Buff is a very talented repaint artist. I commissioned her to repaint my very first BJD and she did a fantastic job. Buff is professional and was wonderful to work with. :)

20. Sold a Volks wig to Buff. Buff was very polite and friendly throughout the entire transaction and a great buyer, let me know as soon as her package arrived. Highly recommended. :daisy