1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Bunnywink~

Sep 9, 2006

1. I've bought a Yo-SD Leekeworld wig from bunnywink and she was great! She provided extra photos when asked and shipping promptly.
      This is a feedback of lurve :aheartbea

2. I sold some belts to Bunnywink! It was a great transaction; quick payment, easy to keep in touch with. Thanks! ^__^

3. bunnywink was very pleasant to work with! I was so lucky that I had an opportunity to buy her first blue dress, it looks so adorable on my Yuh. The quality is top notch, I really hope to have more transactions with her in the future hehe :) Thank you
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Purchased a wonderful DollHeart outfit from BunnyWink. She is awesome to deal with, and my girls are very grateful for another outfit to wear! ^__^

5. Jules did my CP Chiwoo Elf's amazing faceup.
      Awesome service, great problem solver and fast communication :)

6. I can't believe I haven't left feedback for Jules yet. She has done amazing faceups of four of my dolls.

Here are photo examples of her stunning faceup work:

Nimue (Elfdoll Sooah)
      [​IMG]

Ysamine (SD Nana)
      [​IMG]

Minuet (MNF Sleeping Shushu)
      [​IMG]

Eris (MNF Shushu) pic to come.

7. Jules purchased a Volks YoSD Chibi kitty outfit from me the other day-- she is awesome to deal with, paid immediately and was so polite.
      I hope I get to deal with her again!
      Thank you Jules!

8. Jules/Bunnywink is an absolute wonder to deal with.
      She's dont faceups for me on three seperate occasions [so far], and each time, she's been perfect throughout the entire transaction <3
      great communication, great turnaround time, and stellar work, always.
      thankyouu jules~!

9. I bought a gorgeous Minimee head from Bunnywink
      a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and helpful
      highly recommended ^^

10. Jules is absolutely fantastic~
      She gave four of my boys amazing faceups, and I definitely plan on getting more faceups from her in the future! She's quick with her work, polite, and always a supergreat pleasure to deal with~
      Her work also never ceases to amaze me!

11. I sold some pants to Bunnywink, and the transaction was great! She's commutative and paid promptly, will do business with again. :D

12. Sold some clothing to Jules. As always, she was friendly, maintained excellent communication, and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Jules; enjoy the top!

13. Sent my SD10 Nana head to Jules for a face-up. Not only did she keep me up to date with progress reports, but she made sure I got to give her input in the process!

She arrived back home beautiful and VERY well packed! I'm overjoyed with the whole transaction and I would definitly do buisness again. Thanks so much Jules! &#9829;

14. I bought a pair of Yo-SD optional hands for bunnywink - the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish, a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much! :)

15. Jules did a wonderful faceup for my Volks Elena as well as touched up my Luts Blanchet - she's an amazingly talented artist and communication was excellent. She showed me progress photos and really took care to make sure that she was producing what I wanted. They were also very well wrapped when I picked them up. I'll definitly be doing all my custom faceups through her! :aheartbea

Here is a pic of my Volks SD13 Elena with Jules' faceup:

[​IMG]

16. Jules did an awesomely gorgeous face-up for my Migidoll Ryu! She was super nice, super fast, and answered all of my ridiculously stupid questions. :3

Here's my guy wigless with his shnazzy new face-up:

[​IMG]

17. Bunnywink was part of a GO I helped run for minimees and she was very nice to deal with and was good to work with.

18. she bought an outfit from me, she's polite and friendly^^
      smooth transaction! very good buyer!

19. I purchased an adorable Yo outfit set from bunnywink. It's adorable and my girl will love it!
      :)
      Michelle

20. Snatched up an SD girl skirt from bunnywink. It's gorgeous and my girl loves it! I picked it up at a local meet nicely wrapped and she let me paypal the fund to her afterwards.

Always a pleasure Jules!