1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Bunnywink~

Sep 9, 2006

1. Sold some Yo hands to bunnywink. She paid promptly and was kind enough to let me know when they arrived. Would definitely do business with her again. Thanks! :)

2. Commission her for a face-ip on my Minimee Robert Pattinson, I just had to send pictures to her *due to my lack of writing up what I want* XD she did a wonderful job. I trust her completly for future face-up.

3. I have had three faceups done by Bunnywink, and all were fantastic! I am so happy with them. Wonderful all around. I highly recommend her work.

4. She bought a Napi Chesi head from me, and the payment was fast and all communication very friendly! :chocoheart
      Welcomed back anytime!

5. Bunnywink did the face-up for my little Bisou Ai Bonbon, it's perfect and I couldn't be happier.
      She's great to deal with and is really pleasant and easy to communicate with, just excellent all-around.

6. I bought another adorable YO outfit. She is awesome to deal with and the quality is professional :D

7. bought an sd 10/13 girls outfit from jules. she is prompt with communication and shipping! will for sure deal with her again! ^^

8. I bought a Ryun head from bunnywink.
      She was absolutely wonderful to deal with!
      The faceup is stunning, the head was packaged perfectly and arrived promptly. Communication was great! A flawless transaction!
      Thank you so much for my new boy!!!

9. I sent a yo tenshi head to bunnywink for a faceup, the service was top notch. She was very communicative, and the quality on her work was just fantastic :)

10. I had a wonderful transaction with bunnywink. :) I sold her a wig.
      Communication was quick and friendly. And payment was prompt as well!
      She was also nice enough to let me know her item had arrived safely ^_^

I'm sorry for the late feedback ORZ;;

Thank you,
      Ree

11. Sold a pair of jeans to bunnywink, the transaction was absolutely perfect! She was polite and prompt in both communication and payment. I am more than pleased with how the transaction went and I would love to buy/sell with her in the future!

12. I bought a wig from Bunnywink. It looked really nice. Thanks^^

13. Participated in an nDoll Group Order that bunnywink hosted. As usual, she's very organised and the order went through smoothly. She's always a pleasure to deal with.

14. I bought a napidoll Chesi head from her.

She is the BEST and the CUTEST seller I've dealt with on DoA @_@ <3
      excellent communication and a very very generous person :aheartbea

15. I bought a pair of Sadol jeans from Bunnywink and not only did they arrive quickly and safely but I love them and they look completely new! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much Bunnywink~&#9829;

16. I purchased a pair of shoes from bunnywink, it came within the estimated time and is in perfect condition! Thanks bunnywink!:)

17. bunnywink bought a wig from me. She had great communication and paid fast. Thanks for putting up with my slowness from going on vacation! ^_^ Great buyer!

18. I bought a pair of glass eyes from bunnywink. They arrived packaged nicely and look just as flawlessly pretty as they did in her sales thread.

Thank you!

19. I purchased a YoSD outfit set from bunnywink. The outfit arrived safely, quickly and is stunning quality. Excellent communication as well! A wonderful transaction would definitly buy from her again. ^_^b

20. Commissioned a face up from bunnywink. Really great work and fast too :D