1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Bunnywink~

Sep 9, 2006

1. I bought a few eyes from Bunnywink, communication was great and the shipping was really fast. she's one of my favorite people to buy from. Thanks!

2. I purchased a pair of Unoa hands from Bunnywink. Fast and polite communication, quick shipping and just an all around pleasant transaction once again. ^__^

3. Bought a cute cardigan and a sleeveless hoodie from Bunnywink!! Both are great; fantastic, prompt communication, awesome transaction overall. Thank you!!

4. I just bought a pair of spectacular ED custom eyes from bunnywink--it was a great transaction, very quick and friendly. Bunnywink was pleasant to communicate with by PM, shipped right away, and made sure the eyes were packed super-carefully for the trip. Highly, highly recommended! :)

5. I bought a pair of Leeke shoes from bunnywink and I could not be happier with the trasnaction. Bunnywink was quick to reply to Pms, was friendly, and sent out the shoes very quickly. They were well packaged and I am thrilled with them. I would gladly buy from her again! :)

Thank you for the fantastic transaction!

6. I bought a pair of jeans and a sweater from Bunnywink and they're lovely. She has been a really nice seller, the communication has been great and shipping has been extra fast. I gladly recommend her!

7. I recently bought a YoSD-sized sweater made by bunnywink, and I couldn't be happier. Communication was always prompt and friendly, and shipping was super quick. The sweater itself is also incredibly cute!

Thank you for a flawless transaction! I hope to do business with you again.

8. I buyed a Kittyjacket from Volks from her, fast shipping and she is very friendy! Thanks for the deal! *~*

9. Bunnywink bought a pair of Enchanted eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! She communicated clearly and payment was extremely prompt and she let me know when the package arrived safely. I highly reccommend her as a buyer. <3 Thanks so much!

10. I sold a Sei-Tenshi to Bunnywink. She was very nice and friendly, the communication has been great and everything was just perfect :) . I highly recommend her! :D

11. I bought some clothes from bunnywink, and I am very pleased with them. Bunnywink shipped my items quickly, was very pleasant to do business with, and I highly recommend buying from her!

12. Bunnywink sold me an awesome doll that was customized with a memorable faceup,and put together with love,she
      sent some special items and shipped everything well
      perfect transaction ,great doll/hobby person ,she understands the beauty of these dolls

13. I just bought some doll clothes and shoes from bunnywink and it was a fantastic transaction! She shipped immediately and upgraded to a better shipping when the prices worked out the same. She also threw in some extras! She is super nice and fabulous to deal with. :D

14. I recently purchased a sailor outfit from bunnywink and the transaction went smoothly and the outfit is so adorable. She was a real pleasure to do business with and communicated well. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

15. I purchased a Sei-Tenshi from BunnyWink :aheartbea

Her communication is flawless. Very quick to reply and doesnt mind the many questions I have asked her.

She let me know of all status updates and tried as much as possible to keep costs down which I truly appreciated!

She packages the doll super securely, and shipped her very fast. She arrived to me within days from posting! BunnyWink included many freebies and was an absolute delight.

Super friendly and professional - you cant go wrong with her.

Thank you so much BunnyWink <3