1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Cain

Dec 23, 2010

1. Hopefully I have wonderful and faithful transactions!

And ya'll get to prove it for others! woohoooo

2. I bought an SD13 boy body from Cain. Communication was great, shipping was very prompt, the body arrived in the condition described, and it was superbly packed.

Thanks so much!

3. I bought a Switch/SNG Vian head off of Cain! Her communication was excellent, her replies were always fast! She shipped promptly and it arrived in excellent condition as described and packed great!! I would definately buy from her again!

4. I bought a Crobi Sliver Ring Ara doll from Cain. Communication was very friendly, pms and replies were fast, and the pascking was just perfectly safe and stable~! The whole transaction was very smooth. While the shipping was delayed by the post office, she had shown her concern towards it as well. I really appreciate to do business with her~! Defitely a recommended seller~! Thank you so much~!! :)

5. I bought a Pukifee Luna from Cain. Communication was very fast and she was shipped out super fast! Cain had her packaged really well too so she arrived very safe. Would recommend doing business with her again for sure!
      Thanks!!!!

6. I bought a Hound head from Cain. Communication and shipping were fast, and Cain is very friendly! I recommend doing business with her for everyone!
      Thanks!!

7. Cain responded to my WTB for a Crobidoll DayDream Lance~ She was absolutely perfect~ Sweet in PMs, fast to respond, and did everything I asked! The Lance came perfectly packaged and she even gave me extras! I would happily do a transaction with her again in the future, and would recommend her to anyone!

Thank you again! 8D

8. Punctuation: positive
      Treatment: perfect
      Recommendation: Highly recommended, friendly and communicative, 100% recommended

9. I bought a SNG head from Cain, she's very kindly to helped me a lot, sent the head sooo fast, and when the head been safely received, there's a lot extra gifts inside^^. I would recommend doing business with her again~!

10. I bought a SD outfit from Cain: communication was flawless, as were packaging and sending; I couldn't have been happier with this transaction!
      :aheartbea

11. I won a Migidoll Vampire Miho in one of Cain's auctions, and she was so wonderful to work with! Communication was great, and Miho was packaged perfectly. Thank you so much for everything, Cain! :D

12. I purchased an SD13 boy body from Cain and it was excellent. Communication was quick and smooth, body was shipped promptly and arrived well-packed in perfect condition. Thank you for making my boy whole. :)

13. Sold a little head to me - SO happy with the head and also the whole transaction. Fast in every way. A++ experience highly recommend.

14. I bought a Switch head from Cain. The transaction went perfectly smooth, the communication is always excellent, and she is very understanding. She's such a sweet seller and very committed to perform outstanding transaction with me. Highly recommended. ^^ Thank you very much!

15. I bought an IMda Modigli from Cain she was a pleasure to buy from :D

Thank you :aheartbea

16. Cain contacted me about my WTB thread, and I bought a Yo Swd Nana on layaway from her. She was very patient about the layaway, and she shipped the doll immediately the next day after my final payment. My little girl arrived in only 2 days! I would recommend her greatly as a seller. Thanks so much for a lovely little girl, and a wonderful transaction! :D

17. I bought a Yo-SD wig from Cain. I open a WTB thread for it, and she letting me know that she has it. Communication was great, and the parcel arrives safely and really well-packaged. I`ll be glad to do bussiness with her again.
      Thanks for everything!! =D

18. I bought Volks Kakeru from Cain. Communication was very friendly, pms and replies were fast, and the packing was just perfectly safe and stable! She agreed with my offer about price and send some bonuses with doll <3 The whole transaction was very smooth. I really appreciate to do business with her!
      Thank you so much for everything!!

19. I just received an SD13 boy body that I purchased from Cain. Communications were VERY fast and considerate. Shipping was speedy and when the body arrived he was very well wrapped and quite clean. I would definitely buy from Cain again.

20. I bought a doll head on layaway from Cain.
      communications are very fast and friendly.
      an A+++ seller~ I'd definitely buy from her again!

thank you!