1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

*~Feedback thread for CalfLove~*

Apr 4, 2007

1. Please leave your feedback for me here ^_^; :aheartbea

2. Bought a pair of socks from me and transaction went smooth! Payment was fast and a friendly person ^_^

3. got in a group order with her, fantastic! Great communication, and even refunded me something that was out of stock. ^_^

4. I joined a group order run by CalfLove, and everything was brilliant. Excellent communication, and very patient! :) Thanks!

5. Bought a SD guitar from CalfLove, and the transaction was really smooth! many thanks again!:)

6. Just took part in a group order with CalfLove, and it was brilliant!Always great to do business with!:)

7. bought so lovely eyes great to deal with and fast! i will be most happy to deal with again as it was a pleasure :D

8. Sold some MSC to Calflove, very prompt payment and generally lovely to deal with ^^

9. Got some stuff from a group order organised by CalfLove, good communication and recieved my items with no problems :)
      Highly recommended :)

10. calflove purchased a shushu sleeping head from me - smooth transaction and lots of communication! thank you! your layaway was perfect!

11. Calflove is a dream to deal with *hugs* Thanks!

12. calflove purchased clothes from me. Great communication and paid on time. Highly recommended! Thank you! ^^

13. Ive just done a mod com for Calflove, comunication was great, payment fast a great transaction and highly recommend.

^_^

and as said looking forward to piccy spam of your girl and Dante :)

14. I purchased a little black petticoat from CalfLove which was perfectly packed, shipped and delivered. A very good transaction indeed!

15. I bought an MNF top, good comminucation and the top was shipped in time ^^
      I am verry happy with the top!

16. Got a bundle deal from CalfLove. All of the items were very nice, and CalfLove was very pleasant to deal with. Would defiantly buy from again

17. i bought some msd items from calflove,really nice seller and posted items quickly,arrived in nice condition,thanks so much!

18. I purchased a Minifee body from Calflove. It was a flawless transaction. Suzi kept me informed every step of the way. She was very easy to work with and very professional.

thank you!

chops

19. I recently had a positive transaction with CalfLove. There was some misunderstanding along the way but she was very willing to work it out and we came to an amicable close. :)

20. I bought a cute black dress from Calflove and it arrived safely here today :)
      Very nice seller, so lots of +'s from me :D
      Thank you :) !