1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CarltonCig.

Jun 4, 2006

1. This is the feedback thread for CarltonCig.

Leave me Feedback! Thanks!
    2. Bought an outfit from me.

Very prompt buyer, very friendly. Highly recommended :)
    3. Bought stuff from me too :) very friendly, patient and nice buyer ^^!
    4. Bought a Luts blue jeans from him. Great seller who responsed to my PMs promptly.

=== Transaction History ===
      Date as in GMT + 8

2006, August
      30th - sent PM for putting item on hold
      31st - sent money via PayPal (balance)

2006, September
      11th - received item, well packed and as described
    5. Purchased a head from CarltonCig, arrived in great condition. Good communication, excellent seller!
    6. Great seller! Fast shipping too! Item was just as shown. I love it :D
    7. Bought a dress... it arrived very quickly, and in perfect condition (as described). Great communication! Wonderful seller!
    8. Bought these pretty 20mm pink/mauve eyes. Great communication & and fast service!
    9. I just bought an absolutely GORGEOUS kimono set from CarltonCig. Excellent communication, quick shipping, just exactly the kind of seller you hope to find :)
    10. I bought a really nice SD sized hoodie from him. It was in very good condition. Great to work with, shipped promptly.
    11. I bought a Delf NS Sm Bust Type 1 body from him and it arrived safely and as beautiful as I hoped. I am very happy with the item I recieved.
    12. Purchased a pair of Luts girl shoes from carltroncig and they are perfect! Shipped very promptly, excellent communication, and will definitely will do business with again!!:D
    13. Lovely person to do business with and super fast shipping. Very Happy :D

Thank you

Resin Angels :daisy