1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread For CherryStreet~Sera

Jul 7, 2006

1. Leave feedback here if you have had a transacation with me.
      Thanks in advance, I appreciate it!

Sera

2. Great buyer,fast payment and a breeze to deal with ^.^

3. Hi I just received my Volks Care Kit from Sera 7/7/06 and it was a nice transaction. She is fast to respond to PMs and quick to ship. Thanks! :)

4. fantastic item! thank you so much! sent my grey 14mm glass eyes well packaged and in really quick time! much appreciated, would definitely buy from again :D

5. Beautiful repair job on my boy! Had him fixed and sent back to me in 5 days! ^_^ Awesome customizer!

6. Bought many items from her. Pleasure to deal with. My boys love the bondage stuff.

7. Actually made my very first purchase of anything doll-related ever from CherryStreet back on first discovering DoA. I've been treasuring those little things since - and soon one of the boys they belong to will be here. :aheartbea Thanks for making my first transaction so pleasant.

8. I bought an oldskin SD body from Sera and she was great to deal with - many thanks!

:D

9. I have had TWO of my boys face's done by Her! She does the most GORGEOUS work on my boys that i have EVER seen. NO ONE does face-ups like Sera!
      listened to EVERY request i had, and made sure that EACH detail was perfect and took pics of him before sending him back to me!

i'm FOREVER a fan, and will ALWAYS refer her to people! :)

10. I purchased "Luts ‘Lolita High Heel’ for 60cm girls, in red. Gently used, in perfect condition." the whole experience was very professional and I'm extremely pleased with the shoes :love A+ member to deal with!

11. Sera made a gorgeous SD mohair wig for me - it's wonderful and was made and shipped so quickly ^^ Thanks!

12. I just got my wonderful Lusis' face-up done by Sera. The transaction left nothing to be desired! She was quick and responded to everything kindly!

She's very talented as well!

13. Sera just did a new face-up and modifications on my Unoss, Holly. Now H looks wonderful!^^

Thank you :aheartbea

14. I just got finished with a trade with Sera, she is very trustworthy, not to mention talented! My new Soony is gorgeous! :o Thanks again, so, soooo much, Sera!! :aheartbea

15. very talented!!! amazing job! ^_^ thanks!!

16. Bought the perfect Isao head from Sera and so happy to deal with her. Looking forward to buy more soon. Thank you very much for the great transaction.

17. I bought a pair of eyes from Sera, and they arrived quickly and safely. ^^ She's very nice to deal with!!

18. I sent Hunter to Sera for a faceup, and he looks awesome! He looks so much better than before! Great communication, and very friendly! Thanks Sera! :)

19. I bought a pair of nice slacks and sandals - very nice person to deal with! :)

20. Shipped fast, nice to deal with!!! Thanks for the outfit!
      Patti