1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for CHISA.TO

Feb 8, 2007

1. I purchased a beautiful Unoa Sist faceplate from Chisa.To and the whole transaction was perfect. Thankyou so much :)

2. I purchased a lovely tan French resin Narae from Chisa. She was safely packed and arrived in good time. I had no problems with the transaction and would buy from her again. Thank you so much!:chocoheart
      Suan

3. Bought two shirts from Chisa.To, shipping was fast and she kept in great contact throughout the transaction. Good seller.

4. Lovely Lovely Leggings, yay!! CHISA.TO is a great seller, and maker of leggings!! :) Transaction was lovely and communication was friendly!! Even received a gift with the order, thanks so much!! :D Will be ordering more in the future!!

5. I recently purchased beautiful leggings from Chisa.to. The transaction went really smoothly and they were sent promptly. Chisa.to. was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend !!

6. Chisa.To joined my Tshirt swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with. ^^

7. Chisa.To just did a trade with me. Great transaction and communication. Shipping was fast too.

Thanks!

8. I ordered a pair of antlers for MSD from Chisa.To and they were beyond perfect! They were packed incredibly well and they were even nicer than they looked in the photos! I would gladly work with her again. And I've recommending her stuff to all my friends!<3

9. I bought some headbands from CHISA.TO.
      Very kind user, communication was great and transaction went smoothly.
      They arrived well packed and I couldn't be more happy with them, thank you!

10. I bought some headbands from CHISA.TO. Great communication & very helpful.
      All the items arrived safely and as described. Thanks again :)

11. I bought a Zaoll Luv from Chisa.To and she shipped her really quickly and she kept me up to date with everything and replied promptly. My Zaoll was well packaged too and exactly as described. Thanks so much :D

12. I purchased a skirt and dress from CHISA. TO, both made by her. They are both gorgeous and well made. Communication was prompt and friendly. Shipping was quick. Highly recommend.

13. CHISA.TO bought a pair of eyes from me, and it was a perfect and friendly transaction. Thank you!

14. Bought some laser cut tops and a pair of leggings from CHISA.TO, and wow! FAST shipping, and everything is perfect - just like the photos. Very nice work!
      Excellent communication. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! Thank you so much! Very definitely recommend!

15. I bought a momoko sized top from Chisa. They were super generous and let me buy it at a discount so that we could see if that size would fit asella tinies (It did, though a little odd around the shoulders). They were super pleasant, and the shirt was packed adorably, with a little thank you note. I would happily do business with them again.

16. I am 100% a repeat customer. I own a handful of leggings from Chisa.to, as well as 2 lovely shirts with more on the way. A dream to work with, quick to ship and absolutely fabulous!