1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Choumai

Feb 11, 2008

1. POSITIVE feedback. I bought a pair of socks from her and she shipped immediately!
      Thank you from Italy.

2. Choumai sold me a brand new, FCS-only wig! A VERY great seller to deal with, and the wig was even held for me for a few days so I could gather up the funds!

Thankyou soooo much! :)

3. I purchased a Volks Eden head and wig from Choumai. She was very quickly with communications, and very understanding. Package was well packed and I would definitely buy from her again.

4. I bought some little toys from Choumai, and it was a lovely transaction. The package got here very fast. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

5. Choumai helped coordinated a SD16 Pearl split. Communication was consistant and ongoing. My questions were answered as we went along. My outfit and boots came in quite nicely and unharmed. Totally satisfied! :D

6. Choumai bought 13G body from me. Very good communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her. ^^

7. Choumai rocks! I purchased 2 Sunny's world fur wigs from her and they arrived fast and shipped really well. She's also very sweet. ^__^

Thanks again, hun!

8. I sold Choumai a couple of Sato FCS outfits. She was great to do business with! :)

9. I was part of a HUGE group order to everpurple eyes. Chomai ran everything smoothly and kept everyone well informed. highly recommended!

10. I was in Choumai's Everpurple eyes group order. Everything went quite well.
      Thank you for running this GO^^

11. I participated in an Everpurple group order, and everything went smoothly. The group order was huge, but communication and organization were good. Thanks!

12. I participated in an Everpurple group order~~Chomai ran everything smoothly and kept everyone well informed. highly recommended!!!
      Thank yo so much!!

13. I participated in Choumai's massivly huge everpurple eye group order. Everything was great, she handled it all really well considering sooooo many eyes. I would definitly do business with her again! Thank you!

14. I participated in the Everpurple group order. My eyes arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!! :aheartbea

15. I participated in Choumai's Everpurple eyes group order and I could not be happier with our amazing transaction. Everything was perfect and went as planned;)

Thank you for running The Group Order, and sorting through all of those eyes*_*
      ~Anthony

16. I participated in the Everpurple eyes group order! Choumai's great Group order Runner! Highly recommend! THanks again Choumai! XD

17. I was another participant in Choumai's massive Everpurple GO! This was one of the best-run GOs I've ever been a part of, and despite how large it was, she managed it perfectly. ^^ I would totally do business with her again. Thanks so much, Choumai~!!

18. I participated in a massive Everpurple GO run by Choumai. It was perfectly run from beginning to end. Thank you so much!

19. I participated in the huge Everpurple eye Go that Choumai headed. She took very good care of us, eyes were packed nicely and communication was great. I would join another of her GO's.

20. Another participant in the large everpurple group order. Communication was constant and she answered questions quickly, everything was packed well and arrived quickly, a very well run group order, especially for the huge number of eyes in the order. Thank you